Brad Pitt NOT Making BP Oil Movie
Brad Pitt's representative has dismissed reports the Hollywood star is making a movie about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The "Ocean's Eleven" actor was said to be hatching plans for a big screen drama about the crisis, which was triggered when a BP rig ruptured in April and has since been ruled America's worst environmental disaster.
But Pitt's rep is baffled by the rumors, telling GossipCop.com they "have heard nothing about this". Gallons of oil have been spilling into the sea off the coast of Louisiana since the rig ruptured, with BP bosses desperately trying to find a solution to stem the leak.
Many public figures have sounded off their protests against the oil company. The likes of Lady GaGa, Korn, Creed and Backstreet Boys have joined BP boycott group, refusing to use the company's oil for their tour buses.
More Brad Pitt News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'