Brad Pitt NOT Making BP Oil Movie
Brad Pitt's representative has dismissed reports the Hollywood star is making a movie about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The "Ocean's Eleven" actor was said to be hatching plans for a big screen drama about the crisis, which was triggered when a BP rig ruptured in April and has since been ruled America's worst environmental disaster.
But Pitt's rep is baffled by the rumors, telling GossipCop.com they "have heard nothing about this". Gallons of oil have been spilling into the sea off the coast of Louisiana since the rig ruptured, with BP bosses desperately trying to find a solution to stem the leak.
Many public figures have sounded off their protests against the oil company. The likes of Lady GaGa, Korn, Creed and Backstreet Boys have joined BP boycott group, refusing to use the company's oil for their tour buses.
More Brad Pitt News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards