Brad Pitt NOT Making BP Oil Movie
Brad Pitt's representative has dismissed reports the Hollywood star is making a movie about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The "Ocean's Eleven" actor was said to be hatching plans for a big screen drama about the crisis, which was triggered when a BP rig ruptured in April and has since been ruled America's worst environmental disaster.
But Pitt's rep is baffled by the rumors, telling GossipCop.com they "have heard nothing about this". Gallons of oil have been spilling into the sea off the coast of Louisiana since the rig ruptured, with BP bosses desperately trying to find a solution to stem the leak.
Many public figures have sounded off their protests against the oil company. The likes of Lady GaGa, Korn, Creed and Backstreet Boys have joined BP boycott group, refusing to use the company's oil for their tour buses.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell