Brad Pitt NOT Making BP Oil Movie
Brad Pitt's representative has dismissed reports the Hollywood star is making a movie about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The "Ocean's Eleven" actor was said to be hatching plans for a big screen drama about the crisis, which was triggered when a BP rig ruptured in April and has since been ruled America's worst environmental disaster.
But Pitt's rep is baffled by the rumors, telling GossipCop.com they "have heard nothing about this". Gallons of oil have been spilling into the sea off the coast of Louisiana since the rig ruptured, with BP bosses desperately trying to find a solution to stem the leak.
Many public figures have sounded off their protests against the oil company. The likes of Lady GaGa, Korn, Creed and Backstreet Boys have joined BP boycott group, refusing to use the company's oil for their tour buses.
More Brad Pitt News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?