Brad Pitt NOT Making BP Oil Movie
Brad Pitt's representative has dismissed reports the Hollywood star is making a movie about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The "Ocean's Eleven" actor was said to be hatching plans for a big screen drama about the crisis, which was triggered when a BP rig ruptured in April and has since been ruled America's worst environmental disaster.
But Pitt's rep is baffled by the rumors, telling GossipCop.com they "have heard nothing about this". Gallons of oil have been spilling into the sea off the coast of Louisiana since the rig ruptured, with BP bosses desperately trying to find a solution to stem the leak.
Many public figures have sounded off their protests against the oil company. The likes of Lady GaGa, Korn, Creed and Backstreet Boys have joined BP boycott group, refusing to use the company's oil for their tour buses.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger