Brad Pitt NOT Making BP Oil Movie
Brad Pitt's representative has dismissed reports the Hollywood star is making a movie about the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. The "Ocean's Eleven" actor was said to be hatching plans for a big screen drama about the crisis, which was triggered when a BP rig ruptured in April and has since been ruled America's worst environmental disaster.
But Pitt's rep is baffled by the rumors, telling GossipCop.com they "have heard nothing about this". Gallons of oil have been spilling into the sea off the coast of Louisiana since the rig ruptured, with BP bosses desperately trying to find a solution to stem the leak.
Many public figures have sounded off their protests against the oil company. The likes of Lady GaGa, Korn, Creed and Backstreet Boys have joined BP boycott group, refusing to use the company's oil for their tour buses.
More Brad Pitt News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach