Vanessa Paradis Afraid of Marrying Johnny Depp
French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis has no plans to marry longterm boyfriend Johnny Depp - because the prospect of becoming his wife frightens her. The pair has been dating since 1998 and they share two children together - Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, eight.
But despite constant engagement rumors, Paradis isn't planning to wed the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star as she's happy with their current relationship status. She explains, "There is something romantic about marriage and something scary about it. If you're happy without it, why bother?"
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). Prior to living together with Paradis, Depp got married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983 and split three years later.
More Vanessa Paradis News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked