Vanessa Paradis Afraid of Marrying Johnny Depp
French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis has no plans to marry longterm boyfriend Johnny Depp - because the prospect of becoming his wife frightens her. The pair has been dating since 1998 and they share two children together - Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, eight.
But despite constant engagement rumors, Paradis isn't planning to wed the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star as she's happy with their current relationship status. She explains, "There is something romantic about marriage and something scary about it. If you're happy without it, why bother?"
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). Prior to living together with Paradis, Depp got married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983 and split three years later.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week