Vanessa Paradis Afraid of Marrying Johnny Depp
French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis has no plans to marry longterm boyfriend Johnny Depp - because the prospect of becoming his wife frightens her. The pair has been dating since 1998 and they share two children together - Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, eight.
But despite constant engagement rumors, Paradis isn't planning to wed the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star as she's happy with their current relationship status. She explains, "There is something romantic about marriage and something scary about it. If you're happy without it, why bother?"
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). Prior to living together with Paradis, Depp got married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983 and split three years later.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards