Vanessa Paradis Afraid of Marrying Johnny Depp
French singer/actress Vanessa Paradis has no plans to marry longterm boyfriend Johnny Depp - because the prospect of becoming his wife frightens her. The pair has been dating since 1998 and they share two children together - Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, eight.
But despite constant engagement rumors, Paradis isn't planning to wed the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star as she's happy with their current relationship status. She explains, "There is something romantic about marriage and something scary about it. If you're happy without it, why bother?"
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis first met in a hotel lobby in Paris while he was there shooting the film "The Ninth Gate" (1999). Prior to living together with Paradis, Depp got married to make-up artist Lori Anne Allison in 1983 and split three years later.
More Vanessa Paradis News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby