Anna Kournikova Sees 'No Point' in Marrying Enrique Iglesias
Singer Enrique Iglesias will never marry his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova - because they can't see "the point" in walking down the aisle. The couple, which has been dating since 2002, sparked rumors of a possible engagement last year when the tennis ace was snapped with a sparkler on her left hand.
Both stars refused to confirm the rumors - and now Kournikova has revealed she is happy with their relationship without making it official. After British host Graham Norton asked if the couple has any wedding plans, she says, "Not really, no. We're fine. What's the point if you're happy anyway? Being eight years down the line it's more than some married couples now."
Iglesias himself is particularly skeptic in any kind of marriage because "people break up all the time. The reality is people get married, think it's going to be forever, then they get divorced."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie