Anna Kournikova Sees 'No Point' in Marrying Enrique Iglesias
Singer Enrique Iglesias will never marry his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova - because they can't see "the point" in walking down the aisle. The couple, which has been dating since 2002, sparked rumors of a possible engagement last year when the tennis ace was snapped with a sparkler on her left hand.
Both stars refused to confirm the rumors - and now Kournikova has revealed she is happy with their relationship without making it official. After British host Graham Norton asked if the couple has any wedding plans, she says, "Not really, no. We're fine. What's the point if you're happy anyway? Being eight years down the line it's more than some married couples now."
Iglesias himself is particularly skeptic in any kind of marriage because "people break up all the time. The reality is people get married, think it's going to be forever, then they get divorced."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones