Anna Kournikova Sees 'No Point' in Marrying Enrique Iglesias
Singer Enrique Iglesias will never marry his longterm girlfriend Anna Kournikova - because they can't see "the point" in walking down the aisle. The couple, which has been dating since 2002, sparked rumors of a possible engagement last year when the tennis ace was snapped with a sparkler on her left hand.
Both stars refused to confirm the rumors - and now Kournikova has revealed she is happy with their relationship without making it official. After British host Graham Norton asked if the couple has any wedding plans, she says, "Not really, no. We're fine. What's the point if you're happy anyway? Being eight years down the line it's more than some married couples now."
Iglesias himself is particularly skeptic in any kind of marriage because "people break up all the time. The reality is people get married, think it's going to be forever, then they get divorced."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal