Los Campesinos! Lost One More Member
Los Campesinos! drummer Ollie Campesinos! has quit the band, just over a year after the group's keyboardist walked out. Aleks Campesinos! left the Welsh seven-piece in February 2009, so she could concentrate on her studies, and was replaced by Kim Campesinos!.
Ollie has now announced the group will be reduced to a sextet again - but he has given no reason for his departure. In a post on the Los Campesinos! official website, he writes, "It is with very sad regret that I have to announce that I, Ollie Campesinos!, have parted company with Los Campesinos!"
"When we first started this band we never expected in a million years that three years down the line we would have done and achieved all the things that we have. It's been an amazing experience and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I want to thank everyone that we have ever worked with. Without your hard work we wouldn't have done all these things.
"Thank you to every band I have ever had the privilege of playing with. I have made some really great friends. But most importantly I want to thank every one of you that has ever taken any time to take interest in us. Whether it's coming to a gig, buying a record or merely reading my food reviews. If it weren't for you guys and gals we would have faded out a long time ago."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters