Rihanna's Opening Concert Axed
Rihanna has canceled the opening concert of her upcoming tour later this week, on July 2 due to "production changes". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was due to kick off her "Last Girl on Earth Tour" with Ke$ha and Travis McCoy at Auburn's White River Amphitheatre in Washington on Friday, July 2, but the show has been axed.
The trek will now commence on Sunday, July 4 in Vancouver, Canada. Tour promoters at Live Nation announced the news on Monday, June 28, blaming changes in production for the cancellation. The scrapped show means Rihanna has a little extra time with boyfriend Matt Kemp, who has been handed a little downtime by his baseball team bosses at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The couple spent almost a month apart recently as Rihanna toured the world. The loved-up pair was inseparable at the weekend when Rihanna joined Kemp in Los Angeles for the opening of the Dodgers' series with the New York Yankees.
More Rihanna News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert