Rihanna's Opening Concert Axed
Rihanna has canceled the opening concert of her upcoming tour later this week, on July 2 due to "production changes". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was due to kick off her "Last Girl on Earth Tour" with Ke$ha and Travis McCoy at Auburn's White River Amphitheatre in Washington on Friday, July 2, but the show has been axed.
The trek will now commence on Sunday, July 4 in Vancouver, Canada. Tour promoters at Live Nation announced the news on Monday, June 28, blaming changes in production for the cancellation. The scrapped show means Rihanna has a little extra time with boyfriend Matt Kemp, who has been handed a little downtime by his baseball team bosses at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The couple spent almost a month apart recently as Rihanna toured the world. The loved-up pair was inseparable at the weekend when Rihanna joined Kemp in Los Angeles for the opening of the Dodgers' series with the New York Yankees.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour