Rihanna's Opening Concert Axed
Rihanna has canceled the opening concert of her upcoming tour later this week, on July 2 due to "production changes". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was due to kick off her "Last Girl on Earth Tour" with Ke$ha and Travis McCoy at Auburn's White River Amphitheatre in Washington on Friday, July 2, but the show has been axed.
The trek will now commence on Sunday, July 4 in Vancouver, Canada. Tour promoters at Live Nation announced the news on Monday, June 28, blaming changes in production for the cancellation. The scrapped show means Rihanna has a little extra time with boyfriend Matt Kemp, who has been handed a little downtime by his baseball team bosses at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The couple spent almost a month apart recently as Rihanna toured the world. The loved-up pair was inseparable at the weekend when Rihanna joined Kemp in Los Angeles for the opening of the Dodgers' series with the New York Yankees.
More Rihanna News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'