Rihanna's Opening Concert Axed
Rihanna has canceled the opening concert of her upcoming tour later this week, on July 2 due to "production changes". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was due to kick off her "Last Girl on Earth Tour" with Ke$ha and Travis McCoy at Auburn's White River Amphitheatre in Washington on Friday, July 2, but the show has been axed.
The trek will now commence on Sunday, July 4 in Vancouver, Canada. Tour promoters at Live Nation announced the news on Monday, June 28, blaming changes in production for the cancellation. The scrapped show means Rihanna has a little extra time with boyfriend Matt Kemp, who has been handed a little downtime by his baseball team bosses at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The couple spent almost a month apart recently as Rihanna toured the world. The loved-up pair was inseparable at the weekend when Rihanna joined Kemp in Los Angeles for the opening of the Dodgers' series with the New York Yankees.
More Rihanna News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video