Rihanna's Opening Concert Axed
Rihanna has canceled the opening concert of her upcoming tour later this week, on July 2 due to "production changes". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was due to kick off her "Last Girl on Earth Tour" with Ke$ha and Travis McCoy at Auburn's White River Amphitheatre in Washington on Friday, July 2, but the show has been axed.
The trek will now commence on Sunday, July 4 in Vancouver, Canada. Tour promoters at Live Nation announced the news on Monday, June 28, blaming changes in production for the cancellation. The scrapped show means Rihanna has a little extra time with boyfriend Matt Kemp, who has been handed a little downtime by his baseball team bosses at the Los Angeles Dodgers.
The couple spent almost a month apart recently as Rihanna toured the world. The loved-up pair was inseparable at the weekend when Rihanna joined Kemp in Los Angeles for the opening of the Dodgers' series with the New York Yankees.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby