Taylor Lautner Shocked After Learning Fan Tattooed His Autograph on Her Flesh
Taylor Lautner is cringing after signing a "Twilight" superfan's arm at a recent promotional event after learning she permanently inked his autograph on her flesh. The actor was greeting a long line of fans and was left speechless when one girl showed off impressive skin art on her forearm: a giant Wolf Pack tattoo in honor of his werewolf character in the vampire franchise.
Lautner agreed to write on her skin but was shocked to learn she'd had the autograph tattooed on to her the day after. He explains, "That's dedication. She's like, 'Can you sign it right here?' and I was like, 'OK...' I'll make sure to do my best signature."
"And (co-star) Kristen (Stewart) predicted it that night. She was like, 'I bet that fan's gonna tattoo your signature on her arm.' And I was like, 'Nooo!' Sure enough, the next day (she did)."
More Taylor Lautner News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die