Taylor Lautner Shocked After Learning Fan Tattooed His Autograph on Her Flesh
Taylor Lautner is cringing after signing a "Twilight" superfan's arm at a recent promotional event after learning she permanently inked his autograph on her flesh. The actor was greeting a long line of fans and was left speechless when one girl showed off impressive skin art on her forearm: a giant Wolf Pack tattoo in honor of his werewolf character in the vampire franchise.
Lautner agreed to write on her skin but was shocked to learn she'd had the autograph tattooed on to her the day after. He explains, "That's dedication. She's like, 'Can you sign it right here?' and I was like, 'OK...' I'll make sure to do my best signature."
"And (co-star) Kristen (Stewart) predicted it that night. She was like, 'I bet that fan's gonna tattoo your signature on her arm.' And I was like, 'Nooo!' Sure enough, the next day (she did)."
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler