Taylor Lautner Shocked After Learning Fan Tattooed His Autograph on Her Flesh
Taylor Lautner is cringing after signing a "Twilight" superfan's arm at a recent promotional event after learning she permanently inked his autograph on her flesh. The actor was greeting a long line of fans and was left speechless when one girl showed off impressive skin art on her forearm: a giant Wolf Pack tattoo in honor of his werewolf character in the vampire franchise.
Lautner agreed to write on her skin but was shocked to learn she'd had the autograph tattooed on to her the day after. He explains, "That's dedication. She's like, 'Can you sign it right here?' and I was like, 'OK...' I'll make sure to do my best signature."
"And (co-star) Kristen (Stewart) predicted it that night. She was like, 'I bet that fan's gonna tattoo your signature on her arm.' And I was like, 'Nooo!' Sure enough, the next day (she did)."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos