Taylor Lautner Shocked After Learning Fan Tattooed His Autograph on Her Flesh
Taylor Lautner is cringing after signing a "Twilight" superfan's arm at a recent promotional event after learning she permanently inked his autograph on her flesh. The actor was greeting a long line of fans and was left speechless when one girl showed off impressive skin art on her forearm: a giant Wolf Pack tattoo in honor of his werewolf character in the vampire franchise.
Lautner agreed to write on her skin but was shocked to learn she'd had the autograph tattooed on to her the day after. He explains, "That's dedication. She's like, 'Can you sign it right here?' and I was like, 'OK...' I'll make sure to do my best signature."
"And (co-star) Kristen (Stewart) predicted it that night. She was like, 'I bet that fan's gonna tattoo your signature on her arm.' And I was like, 'Nooo!' Sure enough, the next day (she did)."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'