Taylor Lautner Shocked After Learning Fan Tattooed His Autograph on Her Flesh
Taylor Lautner is cringing after signing a "Twilight" superfan's arm at a recent promotional event after learning she permanently inked his autograph on her flesh. The actor was greeting a long line of fans and was left speechless when one girl showed off impressive skin art on her forearm: a giant Wolf Pack tattoo in honor of his werewolf character in the vampire franchise.
Lautner agreed to write on her skin but was shocked to learn she'd had the autograph tattooed on to her the day after. He explains, "That's dedication. She's like, 'Can you sign it right here?' and I was like, 'OK...' I'll make sure to do my best signature."
"And (co-star) Kristen (Stewart) predicted it that night. She was like, 'I bet that fan's gonna tattoo your signature on her arm.' And I was like, 'Nooo!' Sure enough, the next day (she did)."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch