Lady GaGa Wanted to Star in Broadway Show
Lady GaGa has topped a list of superstars fans would most like to see in a Broadway show. The flamboyant performer played Adelaide in a high school production of "Guys & Dolls" and now GaGa fans are urging the native New Yorker to take her eccentric act to the professional stage.
The singer scored 32 per cent of votes on a WENN.COM poll, ahead of fellow pop princess Britney Spears with 28 per cent. Twenty six per cent of voters want to see Tom Cruise follow in the footsteps of his wife Katie Holmes, who enjoyed a run in Arthur Miller's "All My Sons" on Broadway in 2008.
Teen superstars Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber sealed fourth and fifth places in the poll with 12 and five per cent of votes respectively.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?