Lady GaGa Wanted to Star in Broadway Show
Lady GaGa has topped a list of superstars fans would most like to see in a Broadway show. The flamboyant performer played Adelaide in a high school production of "Guys & Dolls" and now GaGa fans are urging the native New Yorker to take her eccentric act to the professional stage.
The singer scored 32 per cent of votes on a WENN.COM poll, ahead of fellow pop princess Britney Spears with 28 per cent. Twenty six per cent of voters want to see Tom Cruise follow in the footsteps of his wife Katie Holmes, who enjoyed a run in Arthur Miller's "All My Sons" on Broadway in 2008.
Teen superstars Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber sealed fourth and fifth places in the poll with 12 and five per cent of votes respectively.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake