Lady GaGa Wanted to Star in Broadway Show
Lady GaGa has topped a list of superstars fans would most like to see in a Broadway show. The flamboyant performer played Adelaide in a high school production of "Guys & Dolls" and now GaGa fans are urging the native New Yorker to take her eccentric act to the professional stage.
The singer scored 32 per cent of votes on a WENN.COM poll, ahead of fellow pop princess Britney Spears with 28 per cent. Twenty six per cent of voters want to see Tom Cruise follow in the footsteps of his wife Katie Holmes, who enjoyed a run in Arthur Miller's "All My Sons" on Broadway in 2008.
Teen superstars Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber sealed fourth and fifth places in the poll with 12 and five per cent of votes respectively.
More Lady GaGa News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!