Lady GaGa Wanted to Star in Broadway Show
Lady GaGa has topped a list of superstars fans would most like to see in a Broadway show. The flamboyant performer played Adelaide in a high school production of "Guys & Dolls" and now GaGa fans are urging the native New Yorker to take her eccentric act to the professional stage.
The singer scored 32 per cent of votes on a WENN.COM poll, ahead of fellow pop princess Britney Spears with 28 per cent. Twenty six per cent of voters want to see Tom Cruise follow in the footsteps of his wife Katie Holmes, who enjoyed a run in Arthur Miller's "All My Sons" on Broadway in 2008.
Teen superstars Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber sealed fourth and fifth places in the poll with 12 and five per cent of votes respectively.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon