Steven Tyler to Open Up About Band Feud in New Book
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler is set to open up about the heated feuds with his band mates, which prompted him to briefly quit the group in 2009, in a new book. The "Dude Looks Like a Lady" singer admits tension reached a high after he fell off a stage during a South Dakota concert last summer.
The incident left him with multiple injuries and forced the band to cancel a North American tour with ZZ Top. While he was recuperating, Tyler announced his plans to take a two-year hiatus, and then abruptly quit the group.
Guitarist Joe Perry confirmed Tyler's decision to quit, while reports suggested the band was on a search on replace the lead singer for 2010 and 2011 commitments. Tyler has since mended his relationship with his band mates and the group is back together and touring the globe, and now he's keen to reveal all about his tumultuous relationship with his Aerosmith buddies.
He tells the Associated Press, "I'm doing a book called 'Does the Noise in My Head Bother You', and I will be speaking about what it's like to be married to four other guys, and what I've had to put up with. There will never be another band like Aerosmith, and I just don't want to do anything to hurt that. I love the band so much."
"Does the Noise in My Head Bother You" is set to hit shelves in October.
More Aerosmith News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans