Susan Sarandon Making Ping-Pong Reality TV series
Susan Sarandon is set to turn her passion for ping pong into a new reality TV series. The 63 year old is an investor in Manhattan's SPiN club, which launched in September 2009 and offers table tennis fans a place to hang out and perfect their skills.
And now she's taking her love for the sport to a new level - she's making an episodic documentary about the growing trend and ping-pong professionals - including young players with dreams of making it to the Olympics.
She tells People, "We're just in the early filming stages now. I'm not sure where we're going to land in terms of our home because we want the tone of it (show) to be funny and quite different than anything else that anybody's seen before."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard