Susan Sarandon Making Ping-Pong Reality TV series
Susan Sarandon is set to turn her passion for ping pong into a new reality TV series. The 63 year old is an investor in Manhattan's SPiN club, which launched in September 2009 and offers table tennis fans a place to hang out and perfect their skills.
And now she's taking her love for the sport to a new level - she's making an episodic documentary about the growing trend and ping-pong professionals - including young players with dreams of making it to the Olympics.
She tells People, "We're just in the early filming stages now. I'm not sure where we're going to land in terms of our home because we want the tone of it (show) to be funny and quite different than anything else that anybody's seen before."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'