Susan Sarandon Making Ping-Pong Reality TV series
Susan Sarandon is set to turn her passion for ping pong into a new reality TV series. The 63 year old is an investor in Manhattan's SPiN club, which launched in September 2009 and offers table tennis fans a place to hang out and perfect their skills.
And now she's taking her love for the sport to a new level - she's making an episodic documentary about the growing trend and ping-pong professionals - including young players with dreams of making it to the Olympics.
She tells People, "We're just in the early filming stages now. I'm not sure where we're going to land in terms of our home because we want the tone of it (show) to be funny and quite different than anything else that anybody's seen before."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'