Susan Sarandon Making Ping-Pong Reality TV series
Susan Sarandon is set to turn her passion for ping pong into a new reality TV series. The 63 year old is an investor in Manhattan's SPiN club, which launched in September 2009 and offers table tennis fans a place to hang out and perfect their skills.
And now she's taking her love for the sport to a new level - she's making an episodic documentary about the growing trend and ping-pong professionals - including young players with dreams of making it to the Olympics.
She tells People, "We're just in the early filming stages now. I'm not sure where we're going to land in terms of our home because we want the tone of it (show) to be funny and quite different than anything else that anybody's seen before."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri