Susan Sarandon Making Ping-Pong Reality TV series
Susan Sarandon is set to turn her passion for ping pong into a new reality TV series. The 63 year old is an investor in Manhattan's SPiN club, which launched in September 2009 and offers table tennis fans a place to hang out and perfect their skills.
And now she's taking her love for the sport to a new level - she's making an episodic documentary about the growing trend and ping-pong professionals - including young players with dreams of making it to the Olympics.
She tells People, "We're just in the early filming stages now. I'm not sure where we're going to land in terms of our home because we want the tone of it (show) to be funny and quite different than anything else that anybody's seen before."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video