Susan Sarandon Making Ping-Pong Reality TV series
Susan Sarandon is set to turn her passion for ping pong into a new reality TV series. The 63 year old is an investor in Manhattan's SPiN club, which launched in September 2009 and offers table tennis fans a place to hang out and perfect their skills.
And now she's taking her love for the sport to a new level - she's making an episodic documentary about the growing trend and ping-pong professionals - including young players with dreams of making it to the Olympics.
She tells People, "We're just in the early filming stages now. I'm not sure where we're going to land in terms of our home because we want the tone of it (show) to be funny and quite different than anything else that anybody's seen before."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board