Taylor Lautner Would Be Forever Grateful for 'Twilight'
Taylor Lautner has vowed never to turn his back on the "Twilight" series and shun the werewolf role that made him famous - because he knows the hit franchise has made his career.
The 18 year old, who became an overnight star when he was cast as Jacob Black in the vampire film series, admits he's having a tough time landing roles that don't call for him to go shirtless and show off his chiseled abs. But he insists he won't shun the role that first defined his career in search of more diverse parts - even if it means he's forever typecast as the hunky male lead.
Lautner explains, "As an actor I do want to challenge myself to many different things but I embrace this role and this franchise, it's done many things for me. I give all the thinks to it."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius