Taylor Lautner Would Be Forever Grateful for 'Twilight'
Taylor Lautner has vowed never to turn his back on the "Twilight" series and shun the werewolf role that made him famous - because he knows the hit franchise has made his career.
The 18 year old, who became an overnight star when he was cast as Jacob Black in the vampire film series, admits he's having a tough time landing roles that don't call for him to go shirtless and show off his chiseled abs. But he insists he won't shun the role that first defined his career in search of more diverse parts - even if it means he's forever typecast as the hunky male lead.
Lautner explains, "As an actor I do want to challenge myself to many different things but I embrace this role and this franchise, it's done many things for me. I give all the thinks to it."
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors