Taylor Lautner Would Be Forever Grateful for 'Twilight'
Taylor Lautner has vowed never to turn his back on the "Twilight" series and shun the werewolf role that made him famous - because he knows the hit franchise has made his career.
The 18 year old, who became an overnight star when he was cast as Jacob Black in the vampire film series, admits he's having a tough time landing roles that don't call for him to go shirtless and show off his chiseled abs. But he insists he won't shun the role that first defined his career in search of more diverse parts - even if it means he's forever typecast as the hunky male lead.
Lautner explains, "As an actor I do want to challenge myself to many different things but I embrace this role and this franchise, it's done many things for me. I give all the thinks to it."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'