Taylor Lautner Would Be Forever Grateful for 'Twilight'
Taylor Lautner has vowed never to turn his back on the "Twilight" series and shun the werewolf role that made him famous - because he knows the hit franchise has made his career.
The 18 year old, who became an overnight star when he was cast as Jacob Black in the vampire film series, admits he's having a tough time landing roles that don't call for him to go shirtless and show off his chiseled abs. But he insists he won't shun the role that first defined his career in search of more diverse parts - even if it means he's forever typecast as the hunky male lead.
Lautner explains, "As an actor I do want to challenge myself to many different things but I embrace this role and this franchise, it's done many things for me. I give all the thinks to it."
More Taylor Lautner News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'