Taylor Lautner Would Be Forever Grateful for 'Twilight'
Taylor Lautner has vowed never to turn his back on the "Twilight" series and shun the werewolf role that made him famous - because he knows the hit franchise has made his career.
The 18 year old, who became an overnight star when he was cast as Jacob Black in the vampire film series, admits he's having a tough time landing roles that don't call for him to go shirtless and show off his chiseled abs. But he insists he won't shun the role that first defined his career in search of more diverse parts - even if it means he's forever typecast as the hunky male lead.
Lautner explains, "As an actor I do want to challenge myself to many different things but I embrace this role and this franchise, it's done many things for me. I give all the thinks to it."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics