David Hasselhoff's New TV Show to Reveal His Good Side
David Hasselhoff and his teenage daughters are planning to air out their family dramas in a U.S. version of their candid U.K. reality show - in a bid to put ongoing tabloid rumors to rest. The "Baywatch" star and his two actress daughters, 17-year-old Hayley and 20-year-old Taylor Ann, are working on a deal to bring their 2009 show, "Meet the Hasselhoffs", Stateside.
Hayley admits the series could shock audiences with behind-the-scenes insights into her dad's highly-publicized battle with alcoholism and his split from the girls' mother, actress Pamela Bach. But she also hopes it will help critics see a different side to the Hasselhoff family.
She says, "I think the biggest thing of why we're doing it is to prove the tabloids wrong. The greatest thing about our family is that we don't care. We don't care if anybody talks bad about us. We laugh it off. We stay true to ourselves. We know what's happening at home. We don't need to tell the public - we don't need to explain it to the public..."
"I think the show's really going to represent how we're all best friends and how we tell each other everything."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS