David Hasselhoff's New TV Show to Reveal His Good Side
David Hasselhoff and his teenage daughters are planning to air out their family dramas in a U.S. version of their candid U.K. reality show - in a bid to put ongoing tabloid rumors to rest. The "Baywatch" star and his two actress daughters, 17-year-old Hayley and 20-year-old Taylor Ann, are working on a deal to bring their 2009 show, "Meet the Hasselhoffs", Stateside.
Hayley admits the series could shock audiences with behind-the-scenes insights into her dad's highly-publicized battle with alcoholism and his split from the girls' mother, actress Pamela Bach. But she also hopes it will help critics see a different side to the Hasselhoff family.
She says, "I think the biggest thing of why we're doing it is to prove the tabloids wrong. The greatest thing about our family is that we don't care. We don't care if anybody talks bad about us. We laugh it off. We stay true to ourselves. We know what's happening at home. We don't need to tell the public - we don't need to explain it to the public..."
"I think the show's really going to represent how we're all best friends and how we tell each other everything."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer