Lindsay Lohan and Family Land New Reality Show
Lindsay Lohan's family is heading back to TV - the actress' mother and her siblings have landed a deal to star in a new reality show. Lohan's mother Dina previously appeared in "Living Lohan", which focused on 16-year-old Ali Lohan's attempts to break into showbusiness.
The show ran for one season in 2008, amid scathing reviews from TV critics. But the famous family is giving reality TV another go with plans for a brand new show, which Dina claims will also feature the "Mean Girls" star in several episodes.
Dina tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "We have already started filming. The cameras follow us in our daily lives and as we promote our businesses. I want to prove that we are a good, hardworking family and we don't have the crazy lives that some people claim we do."
"The show will feature my kids, and Lindsay will also appear in some episodes, although she's very busy filming and promoting her fashion lines. We're discussing a deal with a major network."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed