Lindsay Lohan and Family Land New Reality Show
Lindsay Lohan's family is heading back to TV - the actress' mother and her siblings have landed a deal to star in a new reality show. Lohan's mother Dina previously appeared in "Living Lohan", which focused on 16-year-old Ali Lohan's attempts to break into showbusiness.
The show ran for one season in 2008, amid scathing reviews from TV critics. But the famous family is giving reality TV another go with plans for a brand new show, which Dina claims will also feature the "Mean Girls" star in several episodes.
Dina tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "We have already started filming. The cameras follow us in our daily lives and as we promote our businesses. I want to prove that we are a good, hardworking family and we don't have the crazy lives that some people claim we do."
"The show will feature my kids, and Lindsay will also appear in some episodes, although she's very busy filming and promoting her fashion lines. We're discussing a deal with a major network."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father