Lindsay Lohan and Family Land New Reality Show
Lindsay Lohan's family is heading back to TV - the actress' mother and her siblings have landed a deal to star in a new reality show. Lohan's mother Dina previously appeared in "Living Lohan", which focused on 16-year-old Ali Lohan's attempts to break into showbusiness.
The show ran for one season in 2008, amid scathing reviews from TV critics. But the famous family is giving reality TV another go with plans for a brand new show, which Dina claims will also feature the "Mean Girls" star in several episodes.
Dina tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "We have already started filming. The cameras follow us in our daily lives and as we promote our businesses. I want to prove that we are a good, hardworking family and we don't have the crazy lives that some people claim we do."
"The show will feature my kids, and Lindsay will also appear in some episodes, although she's very busy filming and promoting her fashion lines. We're discussing a deal with a major network."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?