Lindsay Lohan and Family Land New Reality Show
Lindsay Lohan's family is heading back to TV - the actress' mother and her siblings have landed a deal to star in a new reality show. Lohan's mother Dina previously appeared in "Living Lohan", which focused on 16-year-old Ali Lohan's attempts to break into showbusiness.
The show ran for one season in 2008, amid scathing reviews from TV critics. But the famous family is giving reality TV another go with plans for a brand new show, which Dina claims will also feature the "Mean Girls" star in several episodes.
Dina tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "We have already started filming. The cameras follow us in our daily lives and as we promote our businesses. I want to prove that we are a good, hardworking family and we don't have the crazy lives that some people claim we do."
"The show will feature my kids, and Lindsay will also appear in some episodes, although she's very busy filming and promoting her fashion lines. We're discussing a deal with a major network."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3