Prince Harry Narrowly Escapes Injury After Terrifying Fall
British royal Prince Harry narrowly escaped serious injury following a terrifying fall at a polo match in New York on Sunday, June 27. The 25 year old was taking part in the annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic charity game on Governors Island, off Manhattan, to raise money for African orphans.
But the star-studded crowd, which included Susan Sarandon, Mary J. Blige and Val Kilmer, was left fearing for the young royal after he was thrown from his horse and hit the ground hard. However, Harry escaped unscathed and after brushing himself off and catching his breath, he was back in the saddle again.
Argentine polo player/fashion model Nacho Figueras, tells the New York Daily News, "I think his horse got spooked, or something." Figueras' team went on to beat Harry's squad 6-5 in overtime.
More Prince Harry News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes