Prince Harry Narrowly Escapes Injury After Terrifying Fall
British royal Prince Harry narrowly escaped serious injury following a terrifying fall at a polo match in New York on Sunday, June 27. The 25 year old was taking part in the annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic charity game on Governors Island, off Manhattan, to raise money for African orphans.
But the star-studded crowd, which included Susan Sarandon, Mary J. Blige and Val Kilmer, was left fearing for the young royal after he was thrown from his horse and hit the ground hard. However, Harry escaped unscathed and after brushing himself off and catching his breath, he was back in the saddle again.
Argentine polo player/fashion model Nacho Figueras, tells the New York Daily News, "I think his horse got spooked, or something." Figueras' team went on to beat Harry's squad 6-5 in overtime.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'