Prince Harry Narrowly Escapes Injury After Terrifying Fall
British royal Prince Harry narrowly escaped serious injury following a terrifying fall at a polo match in New York on Sunday, June 27. The 25 year old was taking part in the annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic charity game on Governors Island, off Manhattan, to raise money for African orphans.
But the star-studded crowd, which included Susan Sarandon, Mary J. Blige and Val Kilmer, was left fearing for the young royal after he was thrown from his horse and hit the ground hard. However, Harry escaped unscathed and after brushing himself off and catching his breath, he was back in the saddle again.
Argentine polo player/fashion model Nacho Figueras, tells the New York Daily News, "I think his horse got spooked, or something." Figueras' team went on to beat Harry's squad 6-5 in overtime.
More Prince Harry News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son