Prince Harry Narrowly Escapes Injury After Terrifying Fall
British royal Prince Harry narrowly escaped serious injury following a terrifying fall at a polo match in New York on Sunday, June 27. The 25 year old was taking part in the annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic charity game on Governors Island, off Manhattan, to raise money for African orphans.
But the star-studded crowd, which included Susan Sarandon, Mary J. Blige and Val Kilmer, was left fearing for the young royal after he was thrown from his horse and hit the ground hard. However, Harry escaped unscathed and after brushing himself off and catching his breath, he was back in the saddle again.
Argentine polo player/fashion model Nacho Figueras, tells the New York Daily News, "I think his horse got spooked, or something." Figueras' team went on to beat Harry's squad 6-5 in overtime.
More Prince Harry News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family