Stephanie Seymour Warned by Judge After Drug-Test No Show
Stephanie Seymour was ordered to attend a court hearing after she missed a mandatory drug test while she was on vacation in the Caribbean. The former supermodel has been ordered to undergo regular testing, along with her ex-husband Peter Brant, as part of the pair's messy divorce proceedings and ongoing custody battle over their three children.
Seymour was forced back to court in Connecticut after she missed a scheduled drug test while she was enjoying a sun-soaked vacation in St. Barts with two of her kids in March. The 40 year old claimed she did not see emails which asked her to meet with a doctor who had been sent to her hotel to perform the test.
The judge did not find Seymour in contempt, but warned her not to miss future tests, according to the New York Post. Brant's lawyers, who have previously expressed concerns about Seymour's alleged problem with prescription pills, have now asked the judge to order the star to give up alcohol as well.
The former couple is due back in court in Stamford, Connecticut on Monday, June 28.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber