Stephanie Seymour Warned by Judge After Drug-Test No Show
Stephanie Seymour was ordered to attend a court hearing after she missed a mandatory drug test while she was on vacation in the Caribbean. The former supermodel has been ordered to undergo regular testing, along with her ex-husband Peter Brant, as part of the pair's messy divorce proceedings and ongoing custody battle over their three children.
Seymour was forced back to court in Connecticut after she missed a scheduled drug test while she was enjoying a sun-soaked vacation in St. Barts with two of her kids in March. The 40 year old claimed she did not see emails which asked her to meet with a doctor who had been sent to her hotel to perform the test.
The judge did not find Seymour in contempt, but warned her not to miss future tests, according to the New York Post. Brant's lawyers, who have previously expressed concerns about Seymour's alleged problem with prescription pills, have now asked the judge to order the star to give up alcohol as well.
The former couple is due back in court in Stamford, Connecticut on Monday, June 28.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media