Stephanie Seymour Warned by Judge After Drug-Test No Show
Stephanie Seymour was ordered to attend a court hearing after she missed a mandatory drug test while she was on vacation in the Caribbean. The former supermodel has been ordered to undergo regular testing, along with her ex-husband Peter Brant, as part of the pair's messy divorce proceedings and ongoing custody battle over their three children.
Seymour was forced back to court in Connecticut after she missed a scheduled drug test while she was enjoying a sun-soaked vacation in St. Barts with two of her kids in March. The 40 year old claimed she did not see emails which asked her to meet with a doctor who had been sent to her hotel to perform the test.
The judge did not find Seymour in contempt, but warned her not to miss future tests, according to the New York Post. Brant's lawyers, who have previously expressed concerns about Seymour's alleged problem with prescription pills, have now asked the judge to order the star to give up alcohol as well.
The former couple is due back in court in Stamford, Connecticut on Monday, June 28.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle