Stephanie Seymour Warned by Judge After Drug-Test No Show
Stephanie Seymour was ordered to attend a court hearing after she missed a mandatory drug test while she was on vacation in the Caribbean. The former supermodel has been ordered to undergo regular testing, along with her ex-husband Peter Brant, as part of the pair's messy divorce proceedings and ongoing custody battle over their three children.
Seymour was forced back to court in Connecticut after she missed a scheduled drug test while she was enjoying a sun-soaked vacation in St. Barts with two of her kids in March. The 40 year old claimed she did not see emails which asked her to meet with a doctor who had been sent to her hotel to perform the test.
The judge did not find Seymour in contempt, but warned her not to miss future tests, according to the New York Post. Brant's lawyers, who have previously expressed concerns about Seymour's alleged problem with prescription pills, have now asked the judge to order the star to give up alcohol as well.
The former couple is due back in court in Stamford, Connecticut on Monday, June 28.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie