Dominic West Follows Wedding Ceremony With Baptism of His Children
Actor Dominic West has wed his college sweetheart in a romantic ceremony in Ireland. "The Wire" star married Catherine Fitzgerald in front of their loved ones at Glin Castle, the bride's family home in Limerick, Ireland, on Saturday, June 26.
Prior to the wedding, West said, "I'm so nervous I can barely speak", while Fitzgerald told reporters outside the ceremony: "I feel so excited, really happy, really thrilled. It's a fairytale." The happy couple was also joined by West's co-stars from the hit U.S. cop show, Wendell Pierce, Andre Royo, Sonja Sohn and Doug Olear.
Sohn says, "We had to be here for this wedding. Dominic is our boy and he is in love with Catherine which is great." And the weekend was a double celebration for the couple - the newlyweds were back in church in Sunday, June 27 for the christening of their three young children.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons