Dominic West Follows Wedding Ceremony With Baptism of His Children
Actor Dominic West has wed his college sweetheart in a romantic ceremony in Ireland. "The Wire" star married Catherine Fitzgerald in front of their loved ones at Glin Castle, the bride's family home in Limerick, Ireland, on Saturday, June 26.
Prior to the wedding, West said, "I'm so nervous I can barely speak", while Fitzgerald told reporters outside the ceremony: "I feel so excited, really happy, really thrilled. It's a fairytale." The happy couple was also joined by West's co-stars from the hit U.S. cop show, Wendell Pierce, Andre Royo, Sonja Sohn and Doug Olear.
Sohn says, "We had to be here for this wedding. Dominic is our boy and he is in love with Catherine which is great." And the weekend was a double celebration for the couple - the newlyweds were back in church in Sunday, June 27 for the christening of their three young children.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake