Dominic West Follows Wedding Ceremony With Baptism of His Children
Actor Dominic West has wed his college sweetheart in a romantic ceremony in Ireland. "The Wire" star married Catherine Fitzgerald in front of their loved ones at Glin Castle, the bride's family home in Limerick, Ireland, on Saturday, June 26.
Prior to the wedding, West said, "I'm so nervous I can barely speak", while Fitzgerald told reporters outside the ceremony: "I feel so excited, really happy, really thrilled. It's a fairytale." The happy couple was also joined by West's co-stars from the hit U.S. cop show, Wendell Pierce, Andre Royo, Sonja Sohn and Doug Olear.
Sohn says, "We had to be here for this wedding. Dominic is our boy and he is in love with Catherine which is great." And the weekend was a double celebration for the couple - the newlyweds were back in church in Sunday, June 27 for the christening of their three young children.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture