Dominic West Follows Wedding Ceremony With Baptism of His Children
Actor Dominic West has wed his college sweetheart in a romantic ceremony in Ireland. "The Wire" star married Catherine Fitzgerald in front of their loved ones at Glin Castle, the bride's family home in Limerick, Ireland, on Saturday, June 26.
Prior to the wedding, West said, "I'm so nervous I can barely speak", while Fitzgerald told reporters outside the ceremony: "I feel so excited, really happy, really thrilled. It's a fairytale." The happy couple was also joined by West's co-stars from the hit U.S. cop show, Wendell Pierce, Andre Royo, Sonja Sohn and Doug Olear.
Sohn says, "We had to be here for this wedding. Dominic is our boy and he is in love with Catherine which is great." And the weekend was a double celebration for the couple - the newlyweds were back in church in Sunday, June 27 for the christening of their three young children.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family