Dominic West Follows Wedding Ceremony With Baptism of His Children
Actor Dominic West has wed his college sweetheart in a romantic ceremony in Ireland. "The Wire" star married Catherine Fitzgerald in front of their loved ones at Glin Castle, the bride's family home in Limerick, Ireland, on Saturday, June 26.
Prior to the wedding, West said, "I'm so nervous I can barely speak", while Fitzgerald told reporters outside the ceremony: "I feel so excited, really happy, really thrilled. It's a fairytale." The happy couple was also joined by West's co-stars from the hit U.S. cop show, Wendell Pierce, Andre Royo, Sonja Sohn and Doug Olear.
Sohn says, "We had to be here for this wedding. Dominic is our boy and he is in love with Catherine which is great." And the weekend was a double celebration for the couple - the newlyweds were back in church in Sunday, June 27 for the christening of their three young children.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories