Jennifer Capriati Rushed to ER Reportedly After Overdose
Former tennis ace Jennifer Capriati has been admitted to hospital after allegedly suffering a suspected overdose. The sports star, 34, was taken to a Florida medical facility on Sunday, June 27 morning after paramedics were called to a hotel in Riviera Beach, reports TMZ.com.
Capriati's dad, Stefano, reportedly tells the website the Olympic gold medal-winner is in a stable condition and recovering well. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
Capriati, who earned $1 million before she was 16 from tennis, had a history with drugs. She was charged with cannabis possession in 1994 and spent time in a drug rehabilitation clinic. "Jennifer went from being happy to sad and fearful, and as a parent I felt plenty of guilt and shame for the role I played in that," her mother said back then.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked