Rupert Grint Glad He's Not Robert Pattinson
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint feels sorry for Robert Pattinson because of the "crazy" crowds of screaming fans which follow the actor around. Grint, who appeared in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with Pattinson, is shocked by how quickly the "Twilight" star's fame has spread across the globe since he landed the lead role in the first vampire movie in 2008.
Grint is often recognized by Potter fans - but admits he's glad he doesn't have to deal with overwhelming groups of devoted admirers like Pattinson. He says, "I get recognized occasionally but nothing like that. It's crazy. You just can't really go anywhere. I've got a much more manageable existence. It's just come from nowhere. It's such a quick thing. Good luck to him."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'