Rupert Grint Glad He's Not Robert Pattinson
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint feels sorry for Robert Pattinson because of the "crazy" crowds of screaming fans which follow the actor around. Grint, who appeared in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with Pattinson, is shocked by how quickly the "Twilight" star's fame has spread across the globe since he landed the lead role in the first vampire movie in 2008.
Grint is often recognized by Potter fans - but admits he's glad he doesn't have to deal with overwhelming groups of devoted admirers like Pattinson. He says, "I get recognized occasionally but nothing like that. It's crazy. You just can't really go anywhere. I've got a much more manageable existence. It's just come from nowhere. It's such a quick thing. Good luck to him."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?