Rupert Grint Glad He's Not Robert Pattinson
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint feels sorry for Robert Pattinson because of the "crazy" crowds of screaming fans which follow the actor around. Grint, who appeared in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with Pattinson, is shocked by how quickly the "Twilight" star's fame has spread across the globe since he landed the lead role in the first vampire movie in 2008.
Grint is often recognized by Potter fans - but admits he's glad he doesn't have to deal with overwhelming groups of devoted admirers like Pattinson. He says, "I get recognized occasionally but nothing like that. It's crazy. You just can't really go anywhere. I've got a much more manageable existence. It's just come from nowhere. It's such a quick thing. Good luck to him."
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event