Rupert Grint Glad He's Not Robert Pattinson
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint feels sorry for Robert Pattinson because of the "crazy" crowds of screaming fans which follow the actor around. Grint, who appeared in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with Pattinson, is shocked by how quickly the "Twilight" star's fame has spread across the globe since he landed the lead role in the first vampire movie in 2008.
Grint is often recognized by Potter fans - but admits he's glad he doesn't have to deal with overwhelming groups of devoted admirers like Pattinson. He says, "I get recognized occasionally but nothing like that. It's crazy. You just can't really go anywhere. I've got a much more manageable existence. It's just come from nowhere. It's such a quick thing. Good luck to him."
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic