Rupert Grint Glad He's Not Robert Pattinson
"Harry Potter" star Rupert Grint feels sorry for Robert Pattinson because of the "crazy" crowds of screaming fans which follow the actor around. Grint, who appeared in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" with Pattinson, is shocked by how quickly the "Twilight" star's fame has spread across the globe since he landed the lead role in the first vampire movie in 2008.
Grint is often recognized by Potter fans - but admits he's glad he doesn't have to deal with overwhelming groups of devoted admirers like Pattinson. He says, "I get recognized occasionally but nothing like that. It's crazy. You just can't really go anywhere. I've got a much more manageable existence. It's just come from nowhere. It's such a quick thing. Good luck to him."
More Rupert Grint News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest