Bill Murray Fired Agent Due to Disturbing Phone Calls
Actor Bill Murray fired his agent when he realized he didn't want to be associated with someone who kept bothering him. The "Lost in Translation" star now has no representation and acts as his own agent and publicist after one particularly keen aide kept calling and calling.
Murray tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "When you have an agent, the phone rings all the time, because there's someone there whose job it is to get so-and-so on the phone, and so they dial the number, and they'll let it ring 75 times."
"You can be in your house and be like, 'I'm not answering that phone... ' and all you can really think is, 'I really don't want to meet the person that lets a phone ring like that." Murray insists his life is a lot simpler now and quieter. He explains, "The phone just doesn't ring, it's nice."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars