Sean Patrick Flanery Faces Legal Action Over Tax Demand
Actor Sean Patrick Flanery allegedly owes more than $64,000 in unpaid taxes to the state of California. "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" star is facing legal action after officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board issued papers claiming he owes $64,684.
The documents, obtained by TMZ, allege that Flannery owes the money for payments due between between 2003 and 2008.
Another star who was also hit with tax demand is Pamela Anderson. In early April, the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. She tried to address the matter in her Twitter page, writing "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck