Sean Patrick Flanery Faces Legal Action Over Tax Demand
Actor Sean Patrick Flanery allegedly owes more than $64,000 in unpaid taxes to the state of California. "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" star is facing legal action after officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board issued papers claiming he owes $64,684.
The documents, obtained by TMZ, allege that Flannery owes the money for payments due between between 2003 and 2008.
Another star who was also hit with tax demand is Pamela Anderson. In early April, the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. She tried to address the matter in her Twitter page, writing "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna