Sean Patrick Flanery Faces Legal Action Over Tax Demand
Actor Sean Patrick Flanery allegedly owes more than $64,000 in unpaid taxes to the state of California. "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" star is facing legal action after officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board issued papers claiming he owes $64,684.
The documents, obtained by TMZ, allege that Flannery owes the money for payments due between between 2003 and 2008.
Another star who was also hit with tax demand is Pamela Anderson. In early April, the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. She tried to address the matter in her Twitter page, writing "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers