Sean Patrick Flanery Faces Legal Action Over Tax Demand
Actor Sean Patrick Flanery allegedly owes more than $64,000 in unpaid taxes to the state of California. "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" star is facing legal action after officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board issued papers claiming he owes $64,684.
The documents, obtained by TMZ, allege that Flannery owes the money for payments due between between 2003 and 2008.
Another star who was also hit with tax demand is Pamela Anderson. In early April, the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. She tried to address the matter in her Twitter page, writing "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake