Sean Patrick Flanery Faces Legal Action Over Tax Demand
Actor Sean Patrick Flanery allegedly owes more than $64,000 in unpaid taxes to the state of California. "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles" star is facing legal action after officials at the State of California Franchise Tax Board issued papers claiming he owes $64,684.
The documents, obtained by TMZ, allege that Flannery owes the money for payments due between between 2003 and 2008.
Another star who was also hit with tax demand is Pamela Anderson. In early April, the "Baywatch" beauty allegedly owes almost $500,000 (333,000 pounds) in unpaid taxes to the state of California. She tried to address the matter in her Twitter page, writing "I'm not trying to avoid any tax obligation. Certain events occurred, outside of my control which caused this temporary but embarrassing situation. All of my tax obligations will be resolved in the very near future."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!