Zachary Quinto Creates Comic With Michael McMillian
"Star Trek" actor Zachary Quinto and "True Blood" star Michael McMillian are teaming up to create their own comic book. The TV stars are the brains behind "Lucid", a new graphic novel, based around a set of fantasy characters.
Quinto's Before the Door Pictures company will oversee the production of the comic, which will be published by Archaia Comics. McMillian will write the book. Teenage artist Anna Wieszczyk has been handed illustration duties.
McMillian says, "It's a rock 'n' roll book, and I think, for me, part of it is taking these elements of magic and this concept of fantasy, which I think a lot of times gets a bad rap... and really make it fun and sexy and cool and contemporary."
The first issue is due to be released in August.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week