Zachary Quinto Creates Comic With Michael McMillian
"Star Trek" actor Zachary Quinto and "True Blood" star Michael McMillian are teaming up to create their own comic book. The TV stars are the brains behind "Lucid", a new graphic novel, based around a set of fantasy characters.
Quinto's Before the Door Pictures company will oversee the production of the comic, which will be published by Archaia Comics. McMillian will write the book. Teenage artist Anna Wieszczyk has been handed illustration duties.
McMillian says, "It's a rock 'n' roll book, and I think, for me, part of it is taking these elements of magic and this concept of fantasy, which I think a lot of times gets a bad rap... and really make it fun and sexy and cool and contemporary."
The first issue is due to be released in August.
More Zachary Quinto News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion