Zachary Quinto Creates Comic With Michael McMillian
"Star Trek" actor Zachary Quinto and "True Blood" star Michael McMillian are teaming up to create their own comic book. The TV stars are the brains behind "Lucid", a new graphic novel, based around a set of fantasy characters.
Quinto's Before the Door Pictures company will oversee the production of the comic, which will be published by Archaia Comics. McMillian will write the book. Teenage artist Anna Wieszczyk has been handed illustration duties.
McMillian says, "It's a rock 'n' roll book, and I think, for me, part of it is taking these elements of magic and this concept of fantasy, which I think a lot of times gets a bad rap... and really make it fun and sexy and cool and contemporary."
The first issue is due to be released in August.
More Zachary Quinto News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture