Zachary Quinto Creates Comic With Michael McMillian
"Star Trek" actor Zachary Quinto and "True Blood" star Michael McMillian are teaming up to create their own comic book. The TV stars are the brains behind "Lucid", a new graphic novel, based around a set of fantasy characters.
Quinto's Before the Door Pictures company will oversee the production of the comic, which will be published by Archaia Comics. McMillian will write the book. Teenage artist Anna Wieszczyk has been handed illustration duties.
McMillian says, "It's a rock 'n' roll book, and I think, for me, part of it is taking these elements of magic and this concept of fantasy, which I think a lot of times gets a bad rap... and really make it fun and sexy and cool and contemporary."
The first issue is due to be released in August.
More Zachary Quinto News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3