will.i.am Denies Rumor Fergie Leaves Black Eyed Peas
will.i.am has slammed speculation Stacy Ferguson is quitting the Black Eyed Peas, insisting the gossip is "all lies". Online reports earlier this week suggested the frontwoman was on the verge of leaving following ongoing tensions within the band.
But will.i.am has dismissed the reports - telling fans the Black Eyed Peas are "never breaking up". In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Don't believe gossip about Fergie leaving the group (we are never breaking up) it's all lies!!!"
Fergie was rumored to leave Black Eyed Peas because she wants to have baby with her husband Josh Duhamel in addition to having a feud with will.i.am. She was even reported to have refused to commit to BEP's next year tour. The rumor which turns to be a false story was first run by Radar Online.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen