will.i.am Denies Rumor Fergie Leaves Black Eyed Peas
will.i.am has slammed speculation Stacy Ferguson is quitting the Black Eyed Peas, insisting the gossip is "all lies". Online reports earlier this week suggested the frontwoman was on the verge of leaving following ongoing tensions within the band.
But will.i.am has dismissed the reports - telling fans the Black Eyed Peas are "never breaking up". In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Don't believe gossip about Fergie leaving the group (we are never breaking up) it's all lies!!!"
Fergie was rumored to leave Black Eyed Peas because she wants to have baby with her husband Josh Duhamel in addition to having a feud with will.i.am. She was even reported to have refused to commit to BEP's next year tour. The rumor which turns to be a false story was first run by Radar Online.
More will.i.am News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November