will.i.am Denies Rumor Fergie Leaves Black Eyed Peas
will.i.am has slammed speculation Stacy Ferguson is quitting the Black Eyed Peas, insisting the gossip is "all lies". Online reports earlier this week suggested the frontwoman was on the verge of leaving following ongoing tensions within the band.
But will.i.am has dismissed the reports - telling fans the Black Eyed Peas are "never breaking up". In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Don't believe gossip about Fergie leaving the group (we are never breaking up) it's all lies!!!"
Fergie was rumored to leave Black Eyed Peas because she wants to have baby with her husband Josh Duhamel in addition to having a feud with will.i.am. She was even reported to have refused to commit to BEP's next year tour. The rumor which turns to be a false story was first run by Radar Online.
More will.i.am News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier