will.i.am Denies Rumor Fergie Leaves Black Eyed Peas
will.i.am has slammed speculation Stacy Ferguson is quitting the Black Eyed Peas, insisting the gossip is "all lies". Online reports earlier this week suggested the frontwoman was on the verge of leaving following ongoing tensions within the band.
But will.i.am has dismissed the reports - telling fans the Black Eyed Peas are "never breaking up". In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Don't believe gossip about Fergie leaving the group (we are never breaking up) it's all lies!!!"
Fergie was rumored to leave Black Eyed Peas because she wants to have baby with her husband Josh Duhamel in addition to having a feud with will.i.am. She was even reported to have refused to commit to BEP's next year tour. The rumor which turns to be a false story was first run by Radar Online.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March