will.i.am Denies Rumor Fergie Leaves Black Eyed Peas
will.i.am has slammed speculation Stacy Ferguson is quitting the Black Eyed Peas, insisting the gossip is "all lies". Online reports earlier this week suggested the frontwoman was on the verge of leaving following ongoing tensions within the band.
But will.i.am has dismissed the reports - telling fans the Black Eyed Peas are "never breaking up". In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Don't believe gossip about Fergie leaving the group (we are never breaking up) it's all lies!!!"
Fergie was rumored to leave Black Eyed Peas because she wants to have baby with her husband Josh Duhamel in addition to having a feud with will.i.am. She was even reported to have refused to commit to BEP's next year tour. The rumor which turns to be a false story was first run by Radar Online.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame