Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil Suffers Knee Injury at Glastonbury
Biffy Clyro's set at Britain's Glastonbury festival on Saturday, June 26 was marred by injury when singer Simon Neil hurt his leg after jumping off a speaker. The trio, comprising of Neil, James Johnston and Ben Johnston, were surprise guests on The Park Stage and drew a huge crowd as news of their appearance spread.
But the frontman was left with a nasty injury when a stage stunt went wrong, according to NME.com. A spokesperson for the band has confirmed the injury is not as bad as first thought, with many fearing the star had broken his leg, telling the website the singer has "ruined his knee".
Simon Neil's knee injury aside, Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Samantha Morton led a star-studded rendition of Happy Birthday at British festival Glastonbury - to celebrate The Clash star Mick Jones turning 55. The trio was joined onstage by actress Jaime Winstone and British TV presenter Alexa Chung to sing to Jones, who was hosting a bash to celebrate his birthday on Saturday, June 26.
The impromptu girl-group then presented Jones with a cake before Moss belted out Blondie song "Atomic". It isn't the first time the aspiring singer has taken to the microphone - she's previously duetted with Beth Ditto and Pink Floyd legend Dave Gilmour.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen