Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil Suffers Knee Injury at Glastonbury
Biffy Clyro's set at Britain's Glastonbury festival on Saturday, June 26 was marred by injury when singer Simon Neil hurt his leg after jumping off a speaker. The trio, comprising of Neil, James Johnston and Ben Johnston, were surprise guests on The Park Stage and drew a huge crowd as news of their appearance spread.
But the frontman was left with a nasty injury when a stage stunt went wrong, according to NME.com. A spokesperson for the band has confirmed the injury is not as bad as first thought, with many fearing the star had broken his leg, telling the website the singer has "ruined his knee".
Simon Neil's knee injury aside, Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Samantha Morton led a star-studded rendition of Happy Birthday at British festival Glastonbury - to celebrate The Clash star Mick Jones turning 55. The trio was joined onstage by actress Jaime Winstone and British TV presenter Alexa Chung to sing to Jones, who was hosting a bash to celebrate his birthday on Saturday, June 26.
The impromptu girl-group then presented Jones with a cake before Moss belted out Blondie song "Atomic". It isn't the first time the aspiring singer has taken to the microphone - she's previously duetted with Beth Ditto and Pink Floyd legend Dave Gilmour.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked