Patsy Kensit Scrapped Autobiography for Son
British actress Patsy Kensit has scrapped her autobiography, which was set to lift the lid on her marriages to rockers Liam Gallagher, Jim Kerr, and Dan Donovan, just weeks before it was due to hit shelves. The "Lethal Weapon 2" star, whose fourth marriage to DJ Jeremy Healy fell apart in February this year, had put pen to paper for the tome to document her colorful life.
But Kensit has canceled plans to release the book for the sake of her 10-year-old son Lennon, by Oasis star Gallagher, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday. A source tells the publication, "The publishers wanted all the juicy details about their marriage and why it broke down and Liam said he didn't think it was right that Lennon should have to read that when he's older."
"Patsy had high hopes for the book and it was a real warts-and-all account, but she has agreed to shelve it for the time being." Kensit has enjoyed a series of rock 'n' roll husbands - she married Gallagher at the height of his Oasis fame in 1997, after her failed marriages to Big Audio Dynamite star Donovan and Simple Minds singer Kerr. She also has a teenage son, James, 16, with Kerr.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign