Emma Watson Confirms Rumor She's Dating George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has confirmed speculation she's dating model/musician George Craig, revealing they became close while shooting a Burberry ad campaign together earlier this year. The British actress sparked rumors of a romance with Craig - one of the models who appeared in her latest shoot for the British fashion house - after she was seen out in London with him earlier this month.
Watson further fueled speculation by spending time with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only, at legendary U.K. music festival Glastonbury earlier this week. And in an interview with Jo Whiley from Britain's Radio 1 during the music event, Watson confirmed she is dating Craig.
When asked what their celebrity dating nickname would be, she replied, "We haven't (heard one yet). 'Watage'? It wouldn't really (work)." Whiley then asked the 20 year old, "Have you been together ages or is it new?" to which Watson laughed: "You go George!" before adding, "We've been friends since the Burberry shoot. And when I was in the States, George was taking me through a lot of his music as he was recording it. I couldn't believe (how good the music was). I'm a big fan. Everything he did was amazing."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years