Emma Watson Confirms Rumor She's Dating George Craig
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has confirmed speculation she's dating model/musician George Craig, revealing they became close while shooting a Burberry ad campaign together earlier this year. The British actress sparked rumors of a romance with Craig - one of the models who appeared in her latest shoot for the British fashion house - after she was seen out in London with him earlier this month.
Watson further fueled speculation by spending time with Craig, who also fronts rock band One Night Only, at legendary U.K. music festival Glastonbury earlier this week. And in an interview with Jo Whiley from Britain's Radio 1 during the music event, Watson confirmed she is dating Craig.
When asked what their celebrity dating nickname would be, she replied, "We haven't (heard one yet). 'Watage'? It wouldn't really (work)." Whiley then asked the 20 year old, "Have you been together ages or is it new?" to which Watson laughed: "You go George!" before adding, "We've been friends since the Burberry shoot. And when I was in the States, George was taking me through a lot of his music as he was recording it. I couldn't believe (how good the music was). I'm a big fan. Everything he did was amazing."
More Emma Watson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie