Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Children's Graduation
Former couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline briefly reunited on Thursday, June 24 to attend their sons Jayden James and Sean Preston's pre-school graduation ceremonies. Spears' divorced parents, Jamie and Lynne, also put on a united front at the San Fernando Valley school in California.
Spears and Federline arrived separately but they met up briefly. A source says the little boys were later treated to McDonald's Happy Meals after the ceremony. The source states the "Baby One More Time" songstress "was very excited about her boys' graduation and she dressed them up for the festive occasion."
Spears and Federline split in 2006 after a two-year marriage. Federline, 32, won sole custody of the kids in 2008. The pop star is allowed weekly visits with her boys.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris