Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Children's Graduation
Former couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline briefly reunited on Thursday, June 24 to attend their sons Jayden James and Sean Preston's pre-school graduation ceremonies. Spears' divorced parents, Jamie and Lynne, also put on a united front at the San Fernando Valley school in California.
Spears and Federline arrived separately but they met up briefly. A source says the little boys were later treated to McDonald's Happy Meals after the ceremony. The source states the "Baby One More Time" songstress "was very excited about her boys' graduation and she dressed them up for the festive occasion."
Spears and Federline split in 2006 after a two-year marriage. Federline, 32, won sole custody of the kids in 2008. The pop star is allowed weekly visits with her boys.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order