Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Children's Graduation
Former couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline briefly reunited on Thursday, June 24 to attend their sons Jayden James and Sean Preston's pre-school graduation ceremonies. Spears' divorced parents, Jamie and Lynne, also put on a united front at the San Fernando Valley school in California.
Spears and Federline arrived separately but they met up briefly. A source says the little boys were later treated to McDonald's Happy Meals after the ceremony. The source states the "Baby One More Time" songstress "was very excited about her boys' graduation and she dressed them up for the festive occasion."
Spears and Federline split in 2006 after a two-year marriage. Federline, 32, won sole custody of the kids in 2008. The pop star is allowed weekly visits with her boys.
More Britney Spears News
- Nick Jonas Is in Talks for 'Jumanji' Reboot, Chris Evans Circles Lead Role in Lionsgate's 'Jekyll'
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards