Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Children's Graduation
Former couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline briefly reunited on Thursday, June 24 to attend their sons Jayden James and Sean Preston's pre-school graduation ceremonies. Spears' divorced parents, Jamie and Lynne, also put on a united front at the San Fernando Valley school in California.
Spears and Federline arrived separately but they met up briefly. A source says the little boys were later treated to McDonald's Happy Meals after the ceremony. The source states the "Baby One More Time" songstress "was very excited about her boys' graduation and she dressed them up for the festive occasion."
Spears and Federline split in 2006 after a two-year marriage. Federline, 32, won sole custody of the kids in 2008. The pop star is allowed weekly visits with her boys.
More Britney Spears News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?