Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Children's Graduation
Former couple Britney Spears and Kevin Federline briefly reunited on Thursday, June 24 to attend their sons Jayden James and Sean Preston's pre-school graduation ceremonies. Spears' divorced parents, Jamie and Lynne, also put on a united front at the San Fernando Valley school in California.
Spears and Federline arrived separately but they met up briefly. A source says the little boys were later treated to McDonald's Happy Meals after the ceremony. The source states the "Baby One More Time" songstress "was very excited about her boys' graduation and she dressed them up for the festive occasion."
Spears and Federline split in 2006 after a two-year marriage. Federline, 32, won sole custody of the kids in 2008. The pop star is allowed weekly visits with her boys.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3