Adrian Pasdar Escapes Jail Over DUI After Pleading No Contest
"Heroes" star Adrian Pasdar has escaped jail after pleading no contest to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence (DUI) following his arrest in January. The husband of Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines was detained by cops after he was allegedly clocked driving over 90 miles-an-hour (144.8 kilometres-an-hour) on a freeway in Los Angeles.
The actor, 44, was officially charged with DUI in February and he entered a not guilty plea during a court appearance later that month. Pasdar pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor charge of DUI earlier this week.
He was sentenced to 36 months probation and was ordered to pay $395 (263 pound sterling) in fines. The star was also told to complete an alcohol education program, as well as 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, reports TMZ.
One other charge for refusing to submit a blood test was reportedly dropped.
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa