Adrian Pasdar Escapes Jail Over DUI After Pleading No Contest
"Heroes" star Adrian Pasdar has escaped jail after pleading no contest to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence (DUI) following his arrest in January. The husband of Dixie Chicks singer Natalie Maines was detained by cops after he was allegedly clocked driving over 90 miles-an-hour (144.8 kilometres-an-hour) on a freeway in Los Angeles.
The actor, 44, was officially charged with DUI in February and he entered a not guilty plea during a court appearance later that month. Pasdar pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor charge of DUI earlier this week.
He was sentenced to 36 months probation and was ordered to pay $395 (263 pound sterling) in fines. The star was also told to complete an alcohol education program, as well as 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, reports TMZ.
One other charge for refusing to submit a blood test was reportedly dropped.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked