Robert Pattinson Cheers on U.S.A. Instead of England in the World Cup
Robert Pattinson might want to rethink his soccer talk after confessing he's cheering on Team U.S.A. in the World Cup at the "Twilight" premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 24. The British actor was asked about the success of his national side England, who have joined the Americans in the last 16 of the tournament in South Africa and his answer will chill the hearts of fans back home.
He said, "I'm kinda more fired up by the American team, to be honest. I shouldn't say that. Jeez, that's terrible."
On another news, family history experts at Ancestry.com recently revealed that Robert Pattinson is related to Vlad III Dracula. The site claimed that Pattinson is connected to the British royal family as a distant cousin to the Princes Harry and William. Even Stephenie Meyer, the "Twilight" book series author, is linked to the British princes, and is therefore also related to Vlad.
More Robert Pattinson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?