Robert Pattinson Cheers on U.S.A. Instead of England in the World Cup
Robert Pattinson might want to rethink his soccer talk after confessing he's cheering on Team U.S.A. in the World Cup at the "Twilight" premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 24. The British actor was asked about the success of his national side England, who have joined the Americans in the last 16 of the tournament in South Africa and his answer will chill the hearts of fans back home.
He said, "I'm kinda more fired up by the American team, to be honest. I shouldn't say that. Jeez, that's terrible."
On another news, family history experts at Ancestry.com recently revealed that Robert Pattinson is related to Vlad III Dracula. The site claimed that Pattinson is connected to the British royal family as a distant cousin to the Princes Harry and William. Even Stephenie Meyer, the "Twilight" book series author, is linked to the British princes, and is therefore also related to Vlad.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?