Robert Pattinson Cheers on U.S.A. Instead of England in the World Cup
Robert Pattinson might want to rethink his soccer talk after confessing he's cheering on Team U.S.A. in the World Cup at the "Twilight" premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 24. The British actor was asked about the success of his national side England, who have joined the Americans in the last 16 of the tournament in South Africa and his answer will chill the hearts of fans back home.
He said, "I'm kinda more fired up by the American team, to be honest. I shouldn't say that. Jeez, that's terrible."
On another news, family history experts at Ancestry.com recently revealed that Robert Pattinson is related to Vlad III Dracula. The site claimed that Pattinson is connected to the British royal family as a distant cousin to the Princes Harry and William. Even Stephenie Meyer, the "Twilight" book series author, is linked to the British princes, and is therefore also related to Vlad.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors