Robert Pattinson Cheers on U.S.A. Instead of England in the World Cup
Robert Pattinson might want to rethink his soccer talk after confessing he's cheering on Team U.S.A. in the World Cup at the "Twilight" premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 24. The British actor was asked about the success of his national side England, who have joined the Americans in the last 16 of the tournament in South Africa and his answer will chill the hearts of fans back home.
He said, "I'm kinda more fired up by the American team, to be honest. I shouldn't say that. Jeez, that's terrible."
On another news, family history experts at Ancestry.com recently revealed that Robert Pattinson is related to Vlad III Dracula. The site claimed that Pattinson is connected to the British royal family as a distant cousin to the Princes Harry and William. Even Stephenie Meyer, the "Twilight" book series author, is linked to the British princes, and is therefore also related to Vlad.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard