Robert Pattinson Cheers on U.S.A. Instead of England in the World Cup
Robert Pattinson might want to rethink his soccer talk after confessing he's cheering on Team U.S.A. in the World Cup at the "Twilight" premiere in Los Angeles on Thursday night, June 24. The British actor was asked about the success of his national side England, who have joined the Americans in the last 16 of the tournament in South Africa and his answer will chill the hearts of fans back home.
He said, "I'm kinda more fired up by the American team, to be honest. I shouldn't say that. Jeez, that's terrible."
On another news, family history experts at Ancestry.com recently revealed that Robert Pattinson is related to Vlad III Dracula. The site claimed that Pattinson is connected to the British royal family as a distant cousin to the Princes Harry and William. Even Stephenie Meyer, the "Twilight" book series author, is linked to the British princes, and is therefore also related to Vlad.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza