Katherine Believes Michael Jackson's Kids Will Follow His Footsteps
Michael Jackson's children are keen to follow in the the pop legend's footsteps, according to family matriarch Katherine Jackson - the two Prince Michaels and Paris are already honing their talents in music and entertainment. The "Thriller" hitmaker's mother was awarded custody of the children when her son died a year ago on June 25 - and she is seeing clear signs that the talented trio has a bright future in entertainment ahead.
She says, "Paris loves the piano and she also wants to be an actress... Prince has a lot of talent also, he's very talented with camera equipment and electronics. He wants to be a cameraman and he wants to write movies." She adds, "Blanket (Prince Michael II) loves to sing and play with his toys most of the time; he's very young. But he can carry a tune very well. He has rhythm and he can dance."
Katherine Jackson has flown to the family's native Gary, Indiana for the anniversary of her son's death. She'll unveil a statue tribute to the King of Pop there later today.
More Michael Jackson News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'