Katherine Believes Michael Jackson's Kids Will Follow His Footsteps
Michael Jackson's children are keen to follow in the the pop legend's footsteps, according to family matriarch Katherine Jackson - the two Prince Michaels and Paris are already honing their talents in music and entertainment. The "Thriller" hitmaker's mother was awarded custody of the children when her son died a year ago on June 25 - and she is seeing clear signs that the talented trio has a bright future in entertainment ahead.
She says, "Paris loves the piano and she also wants to be an actress... Prince has a lot of talent also, he's very talented with camera equipment and electronics. He wants to be a cameraman and he wants to write movies." She adds, "Blanket (Prince Michael II) loves to sing and play with his toys most of the time; he's very young. But he can carry a tune very well. He has rhythm and he can dance."
Katherine Jackson has flown to the family's native Gary, Indiana for the anniversary of her son's death. She'll unveil a statue tribute to the King of Pop there later today.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday