Katherine Believes Michael Jackson's Kids Will Follow His Footsteps
Michael Jackson's children are keen to follow in the the pop legend's footsteps, according to family matriarch Katherine Jackson - the two Prince Michaels and Paris are already honing their talents in music and entertainment. The "Thriller" hitmaker's mother was awarded custody of the children when her son died a year ago on June 25 - and she is seeing clear signs that the talented trio has a bright future in entertainment ahead.
She says, "Paris loves the piano and she also wants to be an actress... Prince has a lot of talent also, he's very talented with camera equipment and electronics. He wants to be a cameraman and he wants to write movies." She adds, "Blanket (Prince Michael II) loves to sing and play with his toys most of the time; he's very young. But he can carry a tune very well. He has rhythm and he can dance."
Katherine Jackson has flown to the family's native Gary, Indiana for the anniversary of her son's death. She'll unveil a statue tribute to the King of Pop there later today.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support