Katherine Believes Michael Jackson's Kids Will Follow His Footsteps
Michael Jackson's children are keen to follow in the the pop legend's footsteps, according to family matriarch Katherine Jackson - the two Prince Michaels and Paris are already honing their talents in music and entertainment. The "Thriller" hitmaker's mother was awarded custody of the children when her son died a year ago on June 25 - and she is seeing clear signs that the talented trio has a bright future in entertainment ahead.
She says, "Paris loves the piano and she also wants to be an actress... Prince has a lot of talent also, he's very talented with camera equipment and electronics. He wants to be a cameraman and he wants to write movies." She adds, "Blanket (Prince Michael II) loves to sing and play with his toys most of the time; he's very young. But he can carry a tune very well. He has rhythm and he can dance."
Katherine Jackson has flown to the family's native Gary, Indiana for the anniversary of her son's death. She'll unveil a statue tribute to the King of Pop there later today.
More Michael Jackson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal