Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Seek Restraining Orders Against Each Other
Mel Gibson's romance with Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva has ended in a messy legal spat over allegations the movie star was violent towards her. "Braveheart" star Gibson split from Grigorieva, the mother of his seven-month-old daughter, earlier this year - and now the former couple is embroiled in a battle over visitation.
The singer reportedly won a restraining order in Los Angeles against Gibson at the beginning of the week, prompting the movie star/director's legal team to call for a modification - so their client could spend time with his daughter. Sources tell TMZ the initial order prohibited Gibson from having any contact with his ex-girlfriend.
Gibson has also filed for a restraining order against Grigorieva - so she is forbidden from speaking about the couple's relationship.
More Mel Gibson News
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards