Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Seek Restraining Orders Against Each Other
Mel Gibson's romance with Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva has ended in a messy legal spat over allegations the movie star was violent towards her. "Braveheart" star Gibson split from Grigorieva, the mother of his seven-month-old daughter, earlier this year - and now the former couple is embroiled in a battle over visitation.
The singer reportedly won a restraining order in Los Angeles against Gibson at the beginning of the week, prompting the movie star/director's legal team to call for a modification - so their client could spend time with his daughter. Sources tell TMZ the initial order prohibited Gibson from having any contact with his ex-girlfriend.
Gibson has also filed for a restraining order against Grigorieva - so she is forbidden from speaking about the couple's relationship.
More Mel Gibson News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo