Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Seek Restraining Orders Against Each Other
Mel Gibson's romance with Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva has ended in a messy legal spat over allegations the movie star was violent towards her. "Braveheart" star Gibson split from Grigorieva, the mother of his seven-month-old daughter, earlier this year - and now the former couple is embroiled in a battle over visitation.
The singer reportedly won a restraining order in Los Angeles against Gibson at the beginning of the week, prompting the movie star/director's legal team to call for a modification - so their client could spend time with his daughter. Sources tell TMZ the initial order prohibited Gibson from having any contact with his ex-girlfriend.
Gibson has also filed for a restraining order against Grigorieva - so she is forbidden from speaking about the couple's relationship.
More Mel Gibson News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father