Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Seek Restraining Orders Against Each Other
Mel Gibson's romance with Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva has ended in a messy legal spat over allegations the movie star was violent towards her. "Braveheart" star Gibson split from Grigorieva, the mother of his seven-month-old daughter, earlier this year - and now the former couple is embroiled in a battle over visitation.
The singer reportedly won a restraining order in Los Angeles against Gibson at the beginning of the week, prompting the movie star/director's legal team to call for a modification - so their client could spend time with his daughter. Sources tell TMZ the initial order prohibited Gibson from having any contact with his ex-girlfriend.
Gibson has also filed for a restraining order against Grigorieva - so she is forbidden from speaking about the couple's relationship.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics