Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Seek Restraining Orders Against Each Other
Mel Gibson's romance with Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva has ended in a messy legal spat over allegations the movie star was violent towards her. "Braveheart" star Gibson split from Grigorieva, the mother of his seven-month-old daughter, earlier this year - and now the former couple is embroiled in a battle over visitation.
The singer reportedly won a restraining order in Los Angeles against Gibson at the beginning of the week, prompting the movie star/director's legal team to call for a modification - so their client could spend time with his daughter. Sources tell TMZ the initial order prohibited Gibson from having any contact with his ex-girlfriend.
Gibson has also filed for a restraining order against Grigorieva - so she is forbidden from speaking about the couple's relationship.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris