Adrien Brody's Weed Fake in New Movie
Adrien Brody smoked a specially created marijuana substitute for his role as a stoner in new movie "High School". The Oscar-winner plays a pot-smoking dealer in the film, who unwittingly provides a high school with a high-strength drug.
And director John Stalberg reveals the actor was able to smoke a special "fake weed" as his character gets high. Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, Stalberg tells WENN, "He was smoking this fake weed you can buy from High Times magazine called Fake Budz."
"It looks and burns like weed and it's totally organic so if the actors don't smoke cigarettes it's not gonna hurt them. We even used it for props because it comes on a branch. Adrien said when he read the script he laughed so hard that he pulled a muscle in his neck!"
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered