Adrien Brody's Weed Fake in New Movie
Adrien Brody smoked a specially created marijuana substitute for his role as a stoner in new movie "High School". The Oscar-winner plays a pot-smoking dealer in the film, who unwittingly provides a high school with a high-strength drug.
And director John Stalberg reveals the actor was able to smoke a special "fake weed" as his character gets high. Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, Stalberg tells WENN, "He was smoking this fake weed you can buy from High Times magazine called Fake Budz."
"It looks and burns like weed and it's totally organic so if the actors don't smoke cigarettes it's not gonna hurt them. We even used it for props because it comes on a branch. Adrien said when he read the script he laughed so hard that he pulled a muscle in his neck!"
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom