Adrien Brody's Weed Fake in New Movie
Adrien Brody smoked a specially created marijuana substitute for his role as a stoner in new movie "High School". The Oscar-winner plays a pot-smoking dealer in the film, who unwittingly provides a high school with a high-strength drug.
And director John Stalberg reveals the actor was able to smoke a special "fake weed" as his character gets high. Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, Stalberg tells WENN, "He was smoking this fake weed you can buy from High Times magazine called Fake Budz."
"It looks and burns like weed and it's totally organic so if the actors don't smoke cigarettes it's not gonna hurt them. We even used it for props because it comes on a branch. Adrien said when he read the script he laughed so hard that he pulled a muscle in his neck!"
More Adrien Brody News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'