Adrien Brody's Weed Fake in New Movie
Adrien Brody smoked a specially created marijuana substitute for his role as a stoner in new movie "High School". The Oscar-winner plays a pot-smoking dealer in the film, who unwittingly provides a high school with a high-strength drug.
And director John Stalberg reveals the actor was able to smoke a special "fake weed" as his character gets high. Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, Stalberg tells WENN, "He was smoking this fake weed you can buy from High Times magazine called Fake Budz."
"It looks and burns like weed and it's totally organic so if the actors don't smoke cigarettes it's not gonna hurt them. We even used it for props because it comes on a branch. Adrien said when he read the script he laughed so hard that he pulled a muscle in his neck!"
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake