Adrien Brody's Weed Fake in New Movie
Adrien Brody smoked a specially created marijuana substitute for his role as a stoner in new movie "High School". The Oscar-winner plays a pot-smoking dealer in the film, who unwittingly provides a high school with a high-strength drug.
And director John Stalberg reveals the actor was able to smoke a special "fake weed" as his character gets high. Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, Stalberg tells WENN, "He was smoking this fake weed you can buy from High Times magazine called Fake Budz."
"It looks and burns like weed and it's totally organic so if the actors don't smoke cigarettes it's not gonna hurt them. We even used it for props because it comes on a branch. Adrien said when he read the script he laughed so hard that he pulled a muscle in his neck!"
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface