Eddie Izzard and Dennis Haysbert Forgot Lines on Stage
Eddie Izzard and Dennis Haysbert disappointed theatre-goers with a shaky start to their stint on Broadway - reportedly forgetting their lines and stumbling through their first performance of "Race".
The British comic has joined forces with the former "24" star to tackle the lead roles in David Mamet's play, with Izzard stepping into the role previously played by James Spader. But the New York Post reports the actors failed to impress the audience when they took to the New York stage for their first performance on Monday, June 21 night.
A source tells the publication, "(They) seemed unsteady and most forgetful of their lines. Doing any Mamet play is no easy task and the dialog is unwieldy. It was their first performance, hopefully things will improve as they get into the roles."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?