'SVU' to Take Over 'Law and Order' Set
TV bosses are reportedly moving the set of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to New York to save money on filming. The legal drama is currently shot in North Bergen, New Jersey, but state authorities are set to suspend 20 per cent tax credits for film and TV productions.
And executives are hoping to take the spin-off show to the NBC studios in the Big Apple, where the "Law & Order" original is filmed. It was announced in May the long-running series has been canceled.
"Law & Order: SVU" actress Tamara Tunie was among those who spoke out in favor of keeping the New Jersey tax incentive at a court hearing earlier this month, reports Deadline.com. Several crew members are expected to lose their jobs in the move.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up