Lady GaGa Welcomed Home With Surprise Gift From Dad
Lady GaGa's father ensured the pop star partied in style in her native New York City on Monday, June 21 - by ordering a special $700 bottle of champagne for her. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took her entourage to Big Apple strip club HeadQuarters and was stunned to find a pricey magnum of Laurent Perrier waiting for her - a gift from her dad, Joseph Germanotta, who had called the venue to buy the bottle for his daughter.
A source tells the New York Post, "The staff at first didn't believe it was GaGa's dad. They asked for his credit-card number three times and Googled him before they took his order."
In related news, Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2