Lady GaGa Welcomed Home With Surprise Gift From Dad
Lady GaGa's father ensured the pop star partied in style in her native New York City on Monday, June 21 - by ordering a special $700 bottle of champagne for her. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took her entourage to Big Apple strip club HeadQuarters and was stunned to find a pricey magnum of Laurent Perrier waiting for her - a gift from her dad, Joseph Germanotta, who had called the venue to buy the bottle for his daughter.
A source tells the New York Post, "The staff at first didn't believe it was GaGa's dad. They asked for his credit-card number three times and Googled him before they took his order."
In related news, Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour