Lady GaGa Welcomed Home With Surprise Gift From Dad
Lady GaGa's father ensured the pop star partied in style in her native New York City on Monday, June 21 - by ordering a special $700 bottle of champagne for her. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took her entourage to Big Apple strip club HeadQuarters and was stunned to find a pricey magnum of Laurent Perrier waiting for her - a gift from her dad, Joseph Germanotta, who had called the venue to buy the bottle for his daughter.
A source tells the New York Post, "The staff at first didn't believe it was GaGa's dad. They asked for his credit-card number three times and Googled him before they took his order."
In related news, Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'