Lady GaGa Welcomed Home With Surprise Gift From Dad
Lady GaGa's father ensured the pop star partied in style in her native New York City on Monday, June 21 - by ordering a special $700 bottle of champagne for her. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took her entourage to Big Apple strip club HeadQuarters and was stunned to find a pricey magnum of Laurent Perrier waiting for her - a gift from her dad, Joseph Germanotta, who had called the venue to buy the bottle for his daughter.
A source tells the New York Post, "The staff at first didn't believe it was GaGa's dad. They asked for his credit-card number three times and Googled him before they took his order."
In related news, Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'