Lady GaGa Welcomed Home With Surprise Gift From Dad
Lady GaGa's father ensured the pop star partied in style in her native New York City on Monday, June 21 - by ordering a special $700 bottle of champagne for her. The "Poker Face" hitmaker took her entourage to Big Apple strip club HeadQuarters and was stunned to find a pricey magnum of Laurent Perrier waiting for her - a gift from her dad, Joseph Germanotta, who had called the venue to buy the bottle for his daughter.
A source tells the New York Post, "The staff at first didn't believe it was GaGa's dad. They asked for his credit-card number three times and Googled him before they took his order."
In related news, Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert