Kelly Rowland Has No Time for Dating
Singer Kelly Rowland fears she will always be a single lady - because boyfriends quickly grow tired of her busy schedule. The former Destiny's Child star was previously engaged to American football player Roy Williams, but she called off their wedding in 2005 and no longer has time for dating, insisting she is too focused on her career.
She explains, "When I do find boyfriends or go on a date they get sick of me pretty quick. It's because I'm always gone so long. I stay focused on work - it's my main priority."
Kelly Rowland is now preparing for a third solo studio effort. In an interview with Yahoo, she talked about her inspiration in the record. "Dance inspired this record completely. But I will definitely say that I did not forget about my urban roots nor could I ever. That is one of the reasons why I'm here," she said."
More Kelly Rowland News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2