Kelly Rowland Has No Time for Dating
Singer Kelly Rowland fears she will always be a single lady - because boyfriends quickly grow tired of her busy schedule. The former Destiny's Child star was previously engaged to American football player Roy Williams, but she called off their wedding in 2005 and no longer has time for dating, insisting she is too focused on her career.
She explains, "When I do find boyfriends or go on a date they get sick of me pretty quick. It's because I'm always gone so long. I stay focused on work - it's my main priority."
Kelly Rowland is now preparing for a third solo studio effort. In an interview with Yahoo, she talked about her inspiration in the record. "Dance inspired this record completely. But I will definitely say that I did not forget about my urban roots nor could I ever. That is one of the reasons why I'm here," she said."
More Kelly Rowland News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video