Kelly Rowland Has No Time for Dating
Singer Kelly Rowland fears she will always be a single lady - because boyfriends quickly grow tired of her busy schedule. The former Destiny's Child star was previously engaged to American football player Roy Williams, but she called off their wedding in 2005 and no longer has time for dating, insisting she is too focused on her career.
She explains, "When I do find boyfriends or go on a date they get sick of me pretty quick. It's because I'm always gone so long. I stay focused on work - it's my main priority."
Kelly Rowland is now preparing for a third solo studio effort. In an interview with Yahoo, she talked about her inspiration in the record. "Dance inspired this record completely. But I will definitely say that I did not forget about my urban roots nor could I ever. That is one of the reasons why I'm here," she said."
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer