Kelly Rowland Has No Time for Dating
Singer Kelly Rowland fears she will always be a single lady - because boyfriends quickly grow tired of her busy schedule. The former Destiny's Child star was previously engaged to American football player Roy Williams, but she called off their wedding in 2005 and no longer has time for dating, insisting she is too focused on her career.
She explains, "When I do find boyfriends or go on a date they get sick of me pretty quick. It's because I'm always gone so long. I stay focused on work - it's my main priority."
Kelly Rowland is now preparing for a third solo studio effort. In an interview with Yahoo, she talked about her inspiration in the record. "Dance inspired this record completely. But I will definitely say that I did not forget about my urban roots nor could I ever. That is one of the reasons why I'm here," she said."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory