Taylor Lautner Called Stretch Armstrong 'Worst'
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner" is excited to start filming upcoming action movie "Stretch Armstrong" - even though his new film character has "the worst superhero power".
The 18 year old star has signed up for the big-screen adaptation of the Hasbro action figure's life story, but insists the script will have to be "creative" for fans to be interested in the long-limbed hero. Lautner tells MTV.com, "It's, like, the worst superhero power, possibly, to get, and how you're going to take that and use it for good."
"The awesome thing with toys is it doesn't give you a story line, so you get to create it. The development process for this movie has been awesome and it's going to continue to be. I just can't wait to see a script... I just want to see it."
The movie, which will be shown in 3D, is to hit theaters in 2012 - and he can't wait to get his hands on the toy version of himself as Stretch: "You get to create everything with it, which is super exciting."
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'