Taylor Lautner Called Stretch Armstrong 'Worst'
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner" is excited to start filming upcoming action movie "Stretch Armstrong" - even though his new film character has "the worst superhero power".
The 18 year old star has signed up for the big-screen adaptation of the Hasbro action figure's life story, but insists the script will have to be "creative" for fans to be interested in the long-limbed hero. Lautner tells MTV.com, "It's, like, the worst superhero power, possibly, to get, and how you're going to take that and use it for good."
"The awesome thing with toys is it doesn't give you a story line, so you get to create it. The development process for this movie has been awesome and it's going to continue to be. I just can't wait to see a script... I just want to see it."
The movie, which will be shown in 3D, is to hit theaters in 2012 - and he can't wait to get his hands on the toy version of himself as Stretch: "You get to create everything with it, which is super exciting."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences