Taylor Lautner Called Stretch Armstrong 'Worst'
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner" is excited to start filming upcoming action movie "Stretch Armstrong" - even though his new film character has "the worst superhero power".
The 18 year old star has signed up for the big-screen adaptation of the Hasbro action figure's life story, but insists the script will have to be "creative" for fans to be interested in the long-limbed hero. Lautner tells MTV.com, "It's, like, the worst superhero power, possibly, to get, and how you're going to take that and use it for good."
"The awesome thing with toys is it doesn't give you a story line, so you get to create it. The development process for this movie has been awesome and it's going to continue to be. I just can't wait to see a script... I just want to see it."
The movie, which will be shown in 3D, is to hit theaters in 2012 - and he can't wait to get his hands on the toy version of himself as Stretch: "You get to create everything with it, which is super exciting."
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction