Taylor Lautner Called Stretch Armstrong 'Worst'
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner" is excited to start filming upcoming action movie "Stretch Armstrong" - even though his new film character has "the worst superhero power".
The 18 year old star has signed up for the big-screen adaptation of the Hasbro action figure's life story, but insists the script will have to be "creative" for fans to be interested in the long-limbed hero. Lautner tells MTV.com, "It's, like, the worst superhero power, possibly, to get, and how you're going to take that and use it for good."
"The awesome thing with toys is it doesn't give you a story line, so you get to create it. The development process for this movie has been awesome and it's going to continue to be. I just can't wait to see a script... I just want to see it."
The movie, which will be shown in 3D, is to hit theaters in 2012 - and he can't wait to get his hands on the toy version of himself as Stretch: "You get to create everything with it, which is super exciting."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.