Taylor Lautner Called Stretch Armstrong 'Worst'
"Twilight" hunk Taylor Lautner" is excited to start filming upcoming action movie "Stretch Armstrong" - even though his new film character has "the worst superhero power".
The 18 year old star has signed up for the big-screen adaptation of the Hasbro action figure's life story, but insists the script will have to be "creative" for fans to be interested in the long-limbed hero. Lautner tells MTV.com, "It's, like, the worst superhero power, possibly, to get, and how you're going to take that and use it for good."
"The awesome thing with toys is it doesn't give you a story line, so you get to create it. The development process for this movie has been awesome and it's going to continue to be. I just can't wait to see a script... I just want to see it."
The movie, which will be shown in 3D, is to hit theaters in 2012 - and he can't wait to get his hands on the toy version of himself as Stretch: "You get to create everything with it, which is super exciting."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?