Sean Kingston Snubbed Rihanna Over Wrinkled Shirt
Sean Kingston once turned down a dance date with Rihanna - because he had no freshly pressed clothes. The "Beautiful Girls" singer was partying in London at the exclusive Kensington Garden Hotel when he encountered the Bajan beauty, and was thrilled when the "Umbrella" singer asked him to escort her to nearby club Mahiki.
But Kingston quickly rebuffed her offer because he hadn't ironed his clothes - and now regrets his lame excuse. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rihanna asked me to go clubbing with her. Looking back I can't believe I said no just because I didn't have any clothes ironed. But I couldn't go out with a superstar looking bad."
Kingston has been featured guests in a lot of artists' songs but he has not collaborated with Rihanna musically.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?