Sean Kingston Snubbed Rihanna Over Wrinkled Shirt
Sean Kingston once turned down a dance date with Rihanna - because he had no freshly pressed clothes. The "Beautiful Girls" singer was partying in London at the exclusive Kensington Garden Hotel when he encountered the Bajan beauty, and was thrilled when the "Umbrella" singer asked him to escort her to nearby club Mahiki.
But Kingston quickly rebuffed her offer because he hadn't ironed his clothes - and now regrets his lame excuse. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rihanna asked me to go clubbing with her. Looking back I can't believe I said no just because I didn't have any clothes ironed. But I couldn't go out with a superstar looking bad."
Kingston has been featured guests in a lot of artists' songs but he has not collaborated with Rihanna musically.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship