Sean Kingston Snubbed Rihanna Over Wrinkled Shirt
Sean Kingston once turned down a dance date with Rihanna - because he had no freshly pressed clothes. The "Beautiful Girls" singer was partying in London at the exclusive Kensington Garden Hotel when he encountered the Bajan beauty, and was thrilled when the "Umbrella" singer asked him to escort her to nearby club Mahiki.
But Kingston quickly rebuffed her offer because he hadn't ironed his clothes - and now regrets his lame excuse. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rihanna asked me to go clubbing with her. Looking back I can't believe I said no just because I didn't have any clothes ironed. But I couldn't go out with a superstar looking bad."
Kingston has been featured guests in a lot of artists' songs but he has not collaborated with Rihanna musically.
More Sean Kingston News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'