Sean Kingston Snubbed Rihanna Over Wrinkled Shirt
Sean Kingston once turned down a dance date with Rihanna - because he had no freshly pressed clothes. The "Beautiful Girls" singer was partying in London at the exclusive Kensington Garden Hotel when he encountered the Bajan beauty, and was thrilled when the "Umbrella" singer asked him to escort her to nearby club Mahiki.
But Kingston quickly rebuffed her offer because he hadn't ironed his clothes - and now regrets his lame excuse. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rihanna asked me to go clubbing with her. Looking back I can't believe I said no just because I didn't have any clothes ironed. But I couldn't go out with a superstar looking bad."
Kingston has been featured guests in a lot of artists' songs but he has not collaborated with Rihanna musically.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion