Sean Kingston Snubbed Rihanna Over Wrinkled Shirt
Sean Kingston once turned down a dance date with Rihanna - because he had no freshly pressed clothes. The "Beautiful Girls" singer was partying in London at the exclusive Kensington Garden Hotel when he encountered the Bajan beauty, and was thrilled when the "Umbrella" singer asked him to escort her to nearby club Mahiki.
But Kingston quickly rebuffed her offer because he hadn't ironed his clothes - and now regrets his lame excuse. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Rihanna asked me to go clubbing with her. Looking back I can't believe I said no just because I didn't have any clothes ironed. But I couldn't go out with a superstar looking bad."
Kingston has been featured guests in a lot of artists' songs but he has not collaborated with Rihanna musically.
More Sean Kingston News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars