Chris Rock Left Awestruck When Uncle Asked Him for Home Loan
Comedian Chris Rock was left awestruck recently when an uncle asked him to help pay for his New York apartment because the funnyman can't afford his own Big Apple pad. Rock admits he set up home in the neighboring state of New Jersey because he can get a lot more land for his money, so he was surprised when his relative reached out for financial help after years of living in the heart of New York.
He says, "One of my uncles called me up for money because he was losing his apartment in the city and I was like, 'Yo man, I don't have an apartment in the city!' I live in Jersey!"
The funnyman added, "To live like a rich person in the city, you gotta spend like $20 million."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal