Chris Rock Left Awestruck When Uncle Asked Him for Home Loan
Comedian Chris Rock was left awestruck recently when an uncle asked him to help pay for his New York apartment because the funnyman can't afford his own Big Apple pad. Rock admits he set up home in the neighboring state of New Jersey because he can get a lot more land for his money, so he was surprised when his relative reached out for financial help after years of living in the heart of New York.
He says, "One of my uncles called me up for money because he was losing his apartment in the city and I was like, 'Yo man, I don't have an apartment in the city!' I live in Jersey!"
The funnyman added, "To live like a rich person in the city, you gotta spend like $20 million."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off