Chris Rock Left Awestruck When Uncle Asked Him for Home Loan
Comedian Chris Rock was left awestruck recently when an uncle asked him to help pay for his New York apartment because the funnyman can't afford his own Big Apple pad. Rock admits he set up home in the neighboring state of New Jersey because he can get a lot more land for his money, so he was surprised when his relative reached out for financial help after years of living in the heart of New York.
He says, "One of my uncles called me up for money because he was losing his apartment in the city and I was like, 'Yo man, I don't have an apartment in the city!' I live in Jersey!"
The funnyman added, "To live like a rich person in the city, you gotta spend like $20 million."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake