Chris Rock Left Awestruck When Uncle Asked Him for Home Loan
Comedian Chris Rock was left awestruck recently when an uncle asked him to help pay for his New York apartment because the funnyman can't afford his own Big Apple pad. Rock admits he set up home in the neighboring state of New Jersey because he can get a lot more land for his money, so he was surprised when his relative reached out for financial help after years of living in the heart of New York.
He says, "One of my uncles called me up for money because he was losing his apartment in the city and I was like, 'Yo man, I don't have an apartment in the city!' I live in Jersey!"
The funnyman added, "To live like a rich person in the city, you gotta spend like $20 million."
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer