World Cup Hero Landon Donovan Called Estranged Wife After U.S.A Winning
U.S.A. soccer hero Landon Donovan's World Cup may have saved his marriage to actress Bianca Kajlich, she was the first person he called after scoring America's last-gasp winner against Algeria on Wednesday, June 23. Donovan and the one-time "Dawson's Creek" star quietly split in 2009 after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple has reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman has confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that puts his national side into the next round of the World Cup and now insists, "We are not officially divorced." Of his phone chat with his estranged wife, Donovan revealed, "It was nice," and he blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview.
And now a source tells People, "It would surprise no one if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon. They have remained in contact and are very close to one another. The fact that Landon wanted to share his special moment with her is very significant."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'