World Cup Hero Landon Donovan Called Estranged Wife After U.S.A Winning
U.S.A. soccer hero Landon Donovan's World Cup may have saved his marriage to actress Bianca Kajlich, she was the first person he called after scoring America's last-gasp winner against Algeria on Wednesday, June 23. Donovan and the one-time "Dawson's Creek" star quietly split in 2009 after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple has reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman has confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that puts his national side into the next round of the World Cup and now insists, "We are not officially divorced." Of his phone chat with his estranged wife, Donovan revealed, "It was nice," and he blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview.
And now a source tells People, "It would surprise no one if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon. They have remained in contact and are very close to one another. The fact that Landon wanted to share his special moment with her is very significant."
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion