World Cup Hero Landon Donovan Called Estranged Wife After U.S.A Winning
U.S.A. soccer hero Landon Donovan's World Cup may have saved his marriage to actress Bianca Kajlich, she was the first person he called after scoring America's last-gasp winner against Algeria on Wednesday, June 23. Donovan and the one-time "Dawson's Creek" star quietly split in 2009 after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple has reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman has confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that puts his national side into the next round of the World Cup and now insists, "We are not officially divorced." Of his phone chat with his estranged wife, Donovan revealed, "It was nice," and he blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview.
And now a source tells People, "It would surprise no one if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon. They have remained in contact and are very close to one another. The fact that Landon wanted to share his special moment with her is very significant."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia