World Cup Hero Landon Donovan Called Estranged Wife After U.S.A Winning
U.S.A. soccer hero Landon Donovan's World Cup may have saved his marriage to actress Bianca Kajlich, she was the first person he called after scoring America's last-gasp winner against Algeria on Wednesday, June 23. Donovan and the one-time "Dawson's Creek" star quietly split in 2009 after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple has reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman has confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that puts his national side into the next round of the World Cup and now insists, "We are not officially divorced." Of his phone chat with his estranged wife, Donovan revealed, "It was nice," and he blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview.
And now a source tells People, "It would surprise no one if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon. They have remained in contact and are very close to one another. The fact that Landon wanted to share his special moment with her is very significant."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?