World Cup Hero Landon Donovan Called Estranged Wife After U.S.A Winning
U.S.A. soccer hero Landon Donovan's World Cup may have saved his marriage to actress Bianca Kajlich, she was the first person he called after scoring America's last-gasp winner against Algeria on Wednesday, June 23. Donovan and the one-time "Dawson's Creek" star quietly split in 2009 after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple has reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman has confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that puts his national side into the next round of the World Cup and now insists, "We are not officially divorced." Of his phone chat with his estranged wife, Donovan revealed, "It was nice," and he blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview.
And now a source tells People, "It would surprise no one if Landon and Bianca were back together very soon. They have remained in contact and are very close to one another. The fact that Landon wanted to share his special moment with her is very significant."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons