Ashley Greene Gave Her Crush 'Bloody Nose and Lip'
Actress Ashley Greene wrecked her first chance at romance when she was a child when she beat up her crush. The "Twilight" movies star was showing off her Taekwondo martial arts skills in front of friends and decided the boy she was sweet on would be her victim.
She explains, "I had to spar with the boys because I beat the girls up... This guy that I had a crush on, we called him Spitfire..., I gave him a bloody nose and lip, so needless to say the romance did not work out."
On another news, Ashley Greene has attended the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She drew attention at the gala, which was held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Thursday evening, June 24, with her Grecian-inspired Alexis Mabille Couture gown. She joined her co-stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Dakota Fanning.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'