Ashley Greene Gave Her Crush 'Bloody Nose and Lip'
Actress Ashley Greene wrecked her first chance at romance when she was a child when she beat up her crush. The "Twilight" movies star was showing off her Taekwondo martial arts skills in front of friends and decided the boy she was sweet on would be her victim.
She explains, "I had to spar with the boys because I beat the girls up... This guy that I had a crush on, we called him Spitfire..., I gave him a bloody nose and lip, so needless to say the romance did not work out."
On another news, Ashley Greene has attended the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She drew attention at the gala, which was held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Thursday evening, June 24, with her Grecian-inspired Alexis Mabille Couture gown. She joined her co-stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Dakota Fanning.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics