Ashley Greene Gave Her Crush 'Bloody Nose and Lip'
Actress Ashley Greene wrecked her first chance at romance when she was a child when she beat up her crush. The "Twilight" movies star was showing off her Taekwondo martial arts skills in front of friends and decided the boy she was sweet on would be her victim.
She explains, "I had to spar with the boys because I beat the girls up... This guy that I had a crush on, we called him Spitfire..., I gave him a bloody nose and lip, so needless to say the romance did not work out."
On another news, Ashley Greene has attended the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She drew attention at the gala, which was held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Thursday evening, June 24, with her Grecian-inspired Alexis Mabille Couture gown. She joined her co-stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Dakota Fanning.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates