Ashley Greene Gave Her Crush 'Bloody Nose and Lip'
Actress Ashley Greene wrecked her first chance at romance when she was a child when she beat up her crush. The "Twilight" movies star was showing off her Taekwondo martial arts skills in front of friends and decided the boy she was sweet on would be her victim.
She explains, "I had to spar with the boys because I beat the girls up... This guy that I had a crush on, we called him Spitfire..., I gave him a bloody nose and lip, so needless to say the romance did not work out."
On another news, Ashley Greene has attended the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She drew attention at the gala, which was held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Thursday evening, June 24, with her Grecian-inspired Alexis Mabille Couture gown. She joined her co-stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Dakota Fanning.
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date