Ashley Greene Gave Her Crush 'Bloody Nose and Lip'
Actress Ashley Greene wrecked her first chance at romance when she was a child when she beat up her crush. The "Twilight" movies star was showing off her Taekwondo martial arts skills in front of friends and decided the boy she was sweet on would be her victim.
She explains, "I had to spar with the boys because I beat the girls up... This guy that I had a crush on, we called him Spitfire..., I gave him a bloody nose and lip, so needless to say the romance did not work out."
On another news, Ashley Greene has attended the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". She drew attention at the gala, which was held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Thursday evening, June 24, with her Grecian-inspired Alexis Mabille Couture gown. She joined her co-stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Dakota Fanning.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur