Father of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Reportedly Files for Bankruptcy
Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen's father has filed for bankruptcy and is facing foreclosure on his California home, according to a U.S. report. David Olsen, who fathered the billionaire twins with his first wife Jamie, has fallen behind on payments for his property in Tarzana and owes the bank almost $2.2 million.
According to documents obtained by the National Enquirer, the stars' dad and his second wife McKenzie will be forced out of the house on July 9 if they fail to settle their debt and the property will be sold off at a public auction. But it's not the first time Olsen Sr. has faced financial difficulty - he reportedly struggled to cover his tax debts in 2009 too.
An insider tells the Enquirer, "David almost lost his home in 2009 because he had several tax liens but managed to borrow enough money to cover them. But he's in a worse position now because he's behind on mortgage payments and won't be able to stop the auction unless he gets his hands on $2 million."
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?