Katie Melua and K'naan Rule European Pop Charts
Katie Melua and K'naan rule the pop charts in Europe as Oasis' swansong hits collection challenges for the album number one. Melua's "The House" moves back to the continent's album chart top spot after giving up the crown to Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" last week, while Oasis' "Time Flies" - 1994-2009 crashes in at two after scoring a number one in Britain.
Lady Gaga's "The Fame" climbs a spot to three in its 75th week on the European chart, and Michael Buble's "Crazy Love" and "Grosse Freiheit" by Unheilig rounds out the new top five.
Meanwhile, K'naan's soccer anthem "Wavin' Flag" starts a second week at number one on Europe's Billboard Hot 100 Singles countdown. The single is taken from the Somali-Canadian artist's album "Troubadour".
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof