Katie Melua and K'naan Rule European Pop Charts
Katie Melua and K'naan rule the pop charts in Europe as Oasis' swansong hits collection challenges for the album number one. Melua's "The House" moves back to the continent's album chart top spot after giving up the crown to Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" last week, while Oasis' "Time Flies" - 1994-2009 crashes in at two after scoring a number one in Britain.
Lady Gaga's "The Fame" climbs a spot to three in its 75th week on the European chart, and Michael Buble's "Crazy Love" and "Grosse Freiheit" by Unheilig rounds out the new top five.
Meanwhile, K'naan's soccer anthem "Wavin' Flag" starts a second week at number one on Europe's Billboard Hot 100 Singles countdown. The single is taken from the Somali-Canadian artist's album "Troubadour".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival