Katie Melua and K'naan Rule European Pop Charts
Katie Melua and K'naan rule the pop charts in Europe as Oasis' swansong hits collection challenges for the album number one. Melua's "The House" moves back to the continent's album chart top spot after giving up the crown to Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" last week, while Oasis' "Time Flies" - 1994-2009 crashes in at two after scoring a number one in Britain.
Lady Gaga's "The Fame" climbs a spot to three in its 75th week on the European chart, and Michael Buble's "Crazy Love" and "Grosse Freiheit" by Unheilig rounds out the new top five.
Meanwhile, K'naan's soccer anthem "Wavin' Flag" starts a second week at number one on Europe's Billboard Hot 100 Singles countdown. The single is taken from the Somali-Canadian artist's album "Troubadour".
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?