Katie Melua and K'naan Rule European Pop Charts
Katie Melua and K'naan rule the pop charts in Europe as Oasis' swansong hits collection challenges for the album number one. Melua's "The House" moves back to the continent's album chart top spot after giving up the crown to Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" last week, while Oasis' "Time Flies" - 1994-2009 crashes in at two after scoring a number one in Britain.
Lady Gaga's "The Fame" climbs a spot to three in its 75th week on the European chart, and Michael Buble's "Crazy Love" and "Grosse Freiheit" by Unheilig rounds out the new top five.
Meanwhile, K'naan's soccer anthem "Wavin' Flag" starts a second week at number one on Europe's Billboard Hot 100 Singles countdown. The single is taken from the Somali-Canadian artist's album "Troubadour".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy