Katie Melua and K'naan Rule European Pop Charts
Katie Melua and K'naan rule the pop charts in Europe as Oasis' swansong hits collection challenges for the album number one. Melua's "The House" moves back to the continent's album chart top spot after giving up the crown to Christina Aguilera's "Bionic" last week, while Oasis' "Time Flies" - 1994-2009 crashes in at two after scoring a number one in Britain.
Lady Gaga's "The Fame" climbs a spot to three in its 75th week on the European chart, and Michael Buble's "Crazy Love" and "Grosse Freiheit" by Unheilig rounds out the new top five.
Meanwhile, K'naan's soccer anthem "Wavin' Flag" starts a second week at number one on Europe's Billboard Hot 100 Singles countdown. The single is taken from the Somali-Canadian artist's album "Troubadour".
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera