Ashley Greene Gives Autograph on Rolls Royce Manual
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene turned a fan's dream into reality during an appearance on late-night U.S. chat show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, June 23 - when she brought along the odd gift he had asked her to sign. The devotee, called Ken, sent the actress his Bentley and Rolls Royce owners manual to sign and a FedEx envelope with his details, so she could post it back to him.
Thinking the item and Ken's request were interesting topics of conversation, she took them on the show with her and presented them to host Jimmy Kimmel, asking him to sign the manual too. Greene said, "That's the kind of fan mail I get. Apparently it's very near and dear to this person's heart... He wanted me to sign it and send it back."
Kimmel joked, "Really you should phone the police," before writing, "Stop sending Ashley s**t, Jimmy Kimmel". Defensive Greene said, "You leave this poor man alone," and then told Kimmel she'd add her "heartfelt" message later.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage