Ashley Greene Gives Autograph on Rolls Royce Manual
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene turned a fan's dream into reality during an appearance on late-night U.S. chat show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, June 23 - when she brought along the odd gift he had asked her to sign. The devotee, called Ken, sent the actress his Bentley and Rolls Royce owners manual to sign and a FedEx envelope with his details, so she could post it back to him.
Thinking the item and Ken's request were interesting topics of conversation, she took them on the show with her and presented them to host Jimmy Kimmel, asking him to sign the manual too. Greene said, "That's the kind of fan mail I get. Apparently it's very near and dear to this person's heart... He wanted me to sign it and send it back."
Kimmel joked, "Really you should phone the police," before writing, "Stop sending Ashley s**t, Jimmy Kimmel". Defensive Greene said, "You leave this poor man alone," and then told Kimmel she'd add her "heartfelt" message later.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards