Ashley Greene Gives Autograph on Rolls Royce Manual
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene turned a fan's dream into reality during an appearance on late-night U.S. chat show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, June 23 - when she brought along the odd gift he had asked her to sign. The devotee, called Ken, sent the actress his Bentley and Rolls Royce owners manual to sign and a FedEx envelope with his details, so she could post it back to him.
Thinking the item and Ken's request were interesting topics of conversation, she took them on the show with her and presented them to host Jimmy Kimmel, asking him to sign the manual too. Greene said, "That's the kind of fan mail I get. Apparently it's very near and dear to this person's heart... He wanted me to sign it and send it back."
Kimmel joked, "Really you should phone the police," before writing, "Stop sending Ashley s**t, Jimmy Kimmel". Defensive Greene said, "You leave this poor man alone," and then told Kimmel she'd add her "heartfelt" message later.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake