Ashley Greene Gives Autograph on Rolls Royce Manual
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene turned a fan's dream into reality during an appearance on late-night U.S. chat show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, June 23 - when she brought along the odd gift he had asked her to sign. The devotee, called Ken, sent the actress his Bentley and Rolls Royce owners manual to sign and a FedEx envelope with his details, so she could post it back to him.
Thinking the item and Ken's request were interesting topics of conversation, she took them on the show with her and presented them to host Jimmy Kimmel, asking him to sign the manual too. Greene said, "That's the kind of fan mail I get. Apparently it's very near and dear to this person's heart... He wanted me to sign it and send it back."
Kimmel joked, "Really you should phone the police," before writing, "Stop sending Ashley s**t, Jimmy Kimmel". Defensive Greene said, "You leave this poor man alone," and then told Kimmel she'd add her "heartfelt" message later.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'