Ashley Greene Gives Autograph on Rolls Royce Manual
"Twilight" star Ashley Greene turned a fan's dream into reality during an appearance on late-night U.S. chat show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Wednesday, June 23 - when she brought along the odd gift he had asked her to sign. The devotee, called Ken, sent the actress his Bentley and Rolls Royce owners manual to sign and a FedEx envelope with his details, so she could post it back to him.
Thinking the item and Ken's request were interesting topics of conversation, she took them on the show with her and presented them to host Jimmy Kimmel, asking him to sign the manual too. Greene said, "That's the kind of fan mail I get. Apparently it's very near and dear to this person's heart... He wanted me to sign it and send it back."
Kimmel joked, "Really you should phone the police," before writing, "Stop sending Ashley s**t, Jimmy Kimmel". Defensive Greene said, "You leave this poor man alone," and then told Kimmel she'd add her "heartfelt" message later.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen