Lindsay Lohan Called to Give Deposition Over 2007 Drug Use
Lindsay Lohan has been told she must testify about her drug use on the night of her 2007 arrest as part of a civil trial regarding an alleged joyride. The "Mean Girls" star is facing legal action from three men who have accused her of kidnapping and endangering their lives when she allegedly jumped into a vehicle they were passengers in and took off on a wild ride through Malibu, California.
Lohan was arrested after the incident and charged with driving under the influence (DUI). Police also found cocaine on her person. The actress was forced to give a deposition in May after skipping two voluntary hearings, but she refused to answer questions about the drugs she had been taking on the night in question.
Now, a Los Angeles judge has ruled the troubled star must reveal all in a new deposition, before the case goes to trial in July, reports TMZ. A date for Lohan to testify has yet to be established, although the judge has agreed to wait until after the star's next probation hearing stemming from the same incident. That hearing will be held on 6 July.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns