'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Begins Jail Time
Teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has begun her 180-day jail stint for stealing from actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home. The "Pretty Wild" star, 18, surrendered to authorities on Thursday, June 24.
Neiers was sentenced after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary. She had been scheduled to go to trial on June on a felony burglary charge. If she had been convicted, she could have faced a six-year prison sentence.
The TV star was a minor player in the 'bling ring' burglary gang, which targeted the homes of stars like Bloom, Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson and Audrina Patridge.
Though she is a convicted felon, Neiers previously claimed she is innocent. She insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year