'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Begins Jail Time
Teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has begun her 180-day jail stint for stealing from actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home. The "Pretty Wild" star, 18, surrendered to authorities on Thursday, June 24.
Neiers was sentenced after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary. She had been scheduled to go to trial on June on a felony burglary charge. If she had been convicted, she could have faced a six-year prison sentence.
The TV star was a minor player in the 'bling ring' burglary gang, which targeted the homes of stars like Bloom, Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson and Audrina Patridge.
Though she is a convicted felon, Neiers previously claimed she is innocent. She insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip