'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Begins Jail Time
Teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has begun her 180-day jail stint for stealing from actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home. The "Pretty Wild" star, 18, surrendered to authorities on Thursday, June 24.
Neiers was sentenced after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary. She had been scheduled to go to trial on June on a felony burglary charge. If she had been convicted, she could have faced a six-year prison sentence.
The TV star was a minor player in the 'bling ring' burglary gang, which targeted the homes of stars like Bloom, Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson and Audrina Patridge.
Though she is a convicted felon, Neiers previously claimed she is innocent. She insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns