'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Begins Jail Time
Teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has begun her 180-day jail stint for stealing from actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home. The "Pretty Wild" star, 18, surrendered to authorities on Thursday, June 24.
Neiers was sentenced after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary. She had been scheduled to go to trial on June on a felony burglary charge. If she had been convicted, she could have faced a six-year prison sentence.
The TV star was a minor player in the 'bling ring' burglary gang, which targeted the homes of stars like Bloom, Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson and Audrina Patridge.
Though she is a convicted felon, Neiers previously claimed she is innocent. She insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does