'Pretty Wild' Star Alexis Neiers Begins Jail Time
Teenage reality TV star Alexis Neiers has begun her 180-day jail stint for stealing from actor Orlando Bloom's Hollywood Hills home. The "Pretty Wild" star, 18, surrendered to authorities on Thursday, June 24.
Neiers was sentenced after pleading no contest to a single count of first-degree residential burglary. She had been scheduled to go to trial on June on a felony burglary charge. If she had been convicted, she could have faced a six-year prison sentence.
The TV star was a minor player in the 'bling ring' burglary gang, which targeted the homes of stars like Bloom, Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson and Audrina Patridge.
Though she is a convicted felon, Neiers previously claimed she is innocent. She insisted she was drunk at the time and was unaware that she was involved in a break-in and burglary.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance