DNA Test Proves Tiger Woods Not Fathering Porn Star's Son
Shamed golfer Tiger Woods can rest easy after learning a paternity suit filed against him by porn star Devon James has no merit - a DNA test conducted in 2002 has already proved another man is the father of her nine-year-old son.
James filed legal documents in Manatee County, Florida earlier this month, asking a judge to determine the paternity of her son, Austin. The adult star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a reported fling in 2001.
She went public with the sensational claims on U.S. news show "Extra", telling the programme that she kept her pregnancy and the birth of her son a secret from Woods, but decided to reveal all about the sportsman's son following his 2009 cheating scandal. James insists Woods knew all about young Austin, because she told him the news after they reconnected when his wife Elin Nordegren was expecting her first child with the golf star.
She wanted to force Woods to submit to DNA testing as part of the paternity suit, but now TMZ.com has obtained documents proving a man named Pele Watkins is 99.99 per cent the biological father of Austin. James has previously denied knowing about the existence of the 2002 test.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years