DNA Test Proves Tiger Woods Not Fathering Porn Star's Son
Shamed golfer Tiger Woods can rest easy after learning a paternity suit filed against him by porn star Devon James has no merit - a DNA test conducted in 2002 has already proved another man is the father of her nine-year-old son.
James filed legal documents in Manatee County, Florida earlier this month, asking a judge to determine the paternity of her son, Austin. The adult star, real name Melinda Brinling, alleged Woods had fathered her child after a reported fling in 2001.
She went public with the sensational claims on U.S. news show "Extra", telling the programme that she kept her pregnancy and the birth of her son a secret from Woods, but decided to reveal all about the sportsman's son following his 2009 cheating scandal. James insists Woods knew all about young Austin, because she told him the news after they reconnected when his wife Elin Nordegren was expecting her first child with the golf star.
She wanted to force Woods to submit to DNA testing as part of the paternity suit, but now TMZ.com has obtained documents proving a man named Pele Watkins is 99.99 per cent the biological father of Austin. James has previously denied knowing about the existence of the 2002 test.
More Tiger Woods News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7