David Spade Said No Romance With Padma Lakshmi
Funnyman David Spade is laughing off rumors he's dating new mum Padma Lakshmi after the pair was spotted enjoying a dinner date. The "Joe Dirt" star sparked reports of a romance with Salman Rushdie's ex-wife after dining out in Los Angeles together last week - but he insists they are just friends.
He says, "No, (we're not dating). I met her last year. She was just in town so I was like, 'Let's have dinner'."
Lakshmi, who welcomed baby girl Krishna in February, recently went public with her love for U.S. billionaire Teddy Forstmann at a charity event in New York, when she thanked him for his longtime support and declared him as "the person that I love".
The Indian-born model, actress and TV chef, who divorced Rushdie in 2007, has never revealed the identity of her child's father.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off