David Spade Said No Romance With Padma Lakshmi
Funnyman David Spade is laughing off rumors he's dating new mum Padma Lakshmi after the pair was spotted enjoying a dinner date. The "Joe Dirt" star sparked reports of a romance with Salman Rushdie's ex-wife after dining out in Los Angeles together last week - but he insists they are just friends.
He says, "No, (we're not dating). I met her last year. She was just in town so I was like, 'Let's have dinner'."
Lakshmi, who welcomed baby girl Krishna in February, recently went public with her love for U.S. billionaire Teddy Forstmann at a charity event in New York, when she thanked him for his longtime support and declared him as "the person that I love".
The Indian-born model, actress and TV chef, who divorced Rushdie in 2007, has never revealed the identity of her child's father.
More David Spade News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach