David Spade Said No Romance With Padma Lakshmi
Funnyman David Spade is laughing off rumors he's dating new mum Padma Lakshmi after the pair was spotted enjoying a dinner date. The "Joe Dirt" star sparked reports of a romance with Salman Rushdie's ex-wife after dining out in Los Angeles together last week - but he insists they are just friends.
He says, "No, (we're not dating). I met her last year. She was just in town so I was like, 'Let's have dinner'."
Lakshmi, who welcomed baby girl Krishna in February, recently went public with her love for U.S. billionaire Teddy Forstmann at a charity event in New York, when she thanked him for his longtime support and declared him as "the person that I love".
The Indian-born model, actress and TV chef, who divorced Rushdie in 2007, has never revealed the identity of her child's father.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App