David Spade Said No Romance With Padma Lakshmi
Funnyman David Spade is laughing off rumors he's dating new mum Padma Lakshmi after the pair was spotted enjoying a dinner date. The "Joe Dirt" star sparked reports of a romance with Salman Rushdie's ex-wife after dining out in Los Angeles together last week - but he insists they are just friends.
He says, "No, (we're not dating). I met her last year. She was just in town so I was like, 'Let's have dinner'."
Lakshmi, who welcomed baby girl Krishna in February, recently went public with her love for U.S. billionaire Teddy Forstmann at a charity event in New York, when she thanked him for his longtime support and declared him as "the person that I love".
The Indian-born model, actress and TV chef, who divorced Rushdie in 2007, has never revealed the identity of her child's father.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video