David Spade Said No Romance With Padma Lakshmi
Funnyman David Spade is laughing off rumors he's dating new mum Padma Lakshmi after the pair was spotted enjoying a dinner date. The "Joe Dirt" star sparked reports of a romance with Salman Rushdie's ex-wife after dining out in Los Angeles together last week - but he insists they are just friends.
He says, "No, (we're not dating). I met her last year. She was just in town so I was like, 'Let's have dinner'."
Lakshmi, who welcomed baby girl Krishna in February, recently went public with her love for U.S. billionaire Teddy Forstmann at a charity event in New York, when she thanked him for his longtime support and declared him as "the person that I love".
The Indian-born model, actress and TV chef, who divorced Rushdie in 2007, has never revealed the identity of her child's father.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters