Timbaland Surprised School's Graduation Party
Rapper/producer Timbaland and Dr. Dre shocked students in California on Wednesday, June 23 night by performing a surprise gig at their graduation party. "The Way I Are" hitmaker was introduced onstage at Culver City High by Dr. Dre, who then performed hits with his guest in the school's gymnasium.
A 17-year-old student from the school, Saul Salmeron, tells the Associated Press, "When we walked in, we were like, 'Whoa. Is this a second prom?' " Speaking during the event, which was sponsored by Interscope Records and Hewlett-Packard, Timbaland was met with cheers as he asked the crowd of teenagers, "Y'all got a curfew?"
And it's not the first time Timbaland has shocked fans recently - earlier this month he delivered a surprise performance at a music festival set on a farm in London.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl