Timbaland Surprised School's Graduation Party
Rapper/producer Timbaland and Dr. Dre shocked students in California on Wednesday, June 23 night by performing a surprise gig at their graduation party. "The Way I Are" hitmaker was introduced onstage at Culver City High by Dr. Dre, who then performed hits with his guest in the school's gymnasium.
A 17-year-old student from the school, Saul Salmeron, tells the Associated Press, "When we walked in, we were like, 'Whoa. Is this a second prom?' " Speaking during the event, which was sponsored by Interscope Records and Hewlett-Packard, Timbaland was met with cheers as he asked the crowd of teenagers, "Y'all got a curfew?"
And it's not the first time Timbaland has shocked fans recently - earlier this month he delivered a surprise performance at a music festival set on a farm in London.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences