Timbaland Surprised School's Graduation Party
Rapper/producer Timbaland and Dr. Dre shocked students in California on Wednesday, June 23 night by performing a surprise gig at their graduation party. "The Way I Are" hitmaker was introduced onstage at Culver City High by Dr. Dre, who then performed hits with his guest in the school's gymnasium.
A 17-year-old student from the school, Saul Salmeron, tells the Associated Press, "When we walked in, we were like, 'Whoa. Is this a second prom?' " Speaking during the event, which was sponsored by Interscope Records and Hewlett-Packard, Timbaland was met with cheers as he asked the crowd of teenagers, "Y'all got a curfew?"
And it's not the first time Timbaland has shocked fans recently - earlier this month he delivered a surprise performance at a music festival set on a farm in London.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures