Timbaland Surprised School's Graduation Party
Rapper/producer Timbaland and Dr. Dre shocked students in California on Wednesday, June 23 night by performing a surprise gig at their graduation party. "The Way I Are" hitmaker was introduced onstage at Culver City High by Dr. Dre, who then performed hits with his guest in the school's gymnasium.
A 17-year-old student from the school, Saul Salmeron, tells the Associated Press, "When we walked in, we were like, 'Whoa. Is this a second prom?' " Speaking during the event, which was sponsored by Interscope Records and Hewlett-Packard, Timbaland was met with cheers as he asked the crowd of teenagers, "Y'all got a curfew?"
And it's not the first time Timbaland has shocked fans recently - earlier this month he delivered a surprise performance at a music festival set on a farm in London.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival