Timbaland Surprised School's Graduation Party
Rapper/producer Timbaland and Dr. Dre shocked students in California on Wednesday, June 23 night by performing a surprise gig at their graduation party. "The Way I Are" hitmaker was introduced onstage at Culver City High by Dr. Dre, who then performed hits with his guest in the school's gymnasium.
A 17-year-old student from the school, Saul Salmeron, tells the Associated Press, "When we walked in, we were like, 'Whoa. Is this a second prom?' " Speaking during the event, which was sponsored by Interscope Records and Hewlett-Packard, Timbaland was met with cheers as he asked the crowd of teenagers, "Y'all got a curfew?"
And it's not the first time Timbaland has shocked fans recently - earlier this month he delivered a surprise performance at a music festival set on a farm in London.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones