Jason Bateman Booed When Cutting Line
Actor Jason Bateman left hundreds of Apple iPhone fans in Hollywood fuming on Thursday, June 24 when he was plucked from a long line of waiting customers and escorted straight into the store.
The "Up In the Air" star was among an estimated 2,000 people who had lined up outside the Apple store at The Grove shopping mall, eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 4, which went on sale on Thursday morning.
Bateman's celebrity status won him special treatment when an Apple employee noticed him in the queue and allowed him to cut to the front of the line - and walk straight into the shop to make his purchase.
But Bateman's actions won't win him any fans - other customers, who had been waiting patiently for hours, jeered and booed the star as he strolled right past them.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert