Jason Bateman Booed When Cutting Line
Actor Jason Bateman left hundreds of Apple iPhone fans in Hollywood fuming on Thursday, June 24 when he was plucked from a long line of waiting customers and escorted straight into the store.
The "Up In the Air" star was among an estimated 2,000 people who had lined up outside the Apple store at The Grove shopping mall, eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 4, which went on sale on Thursday morning.
Bateman's celebrity status won him special treatment when an Apple employee noticed him in the queue and allowed him to cut to the front of the line - and walk straight into the shop to make his purchase.
But Bateman's actions won't win him any fans - other customers, who had been waiting patiently for hours, jeered and booed the star as he strolled right past them.
More Jason Bateman News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March