Jason Bateman Booed When Cutting Line
Actor Jason Bateman left hundreds of Apple iPhone fans in Hollywood fuming on Thursday, June 24 when he was plucked from a long line of waiting customers and escorted straight into the store.
The "Up In the Air" star was among an estimated 2,000 people who had lined up outside the Apple store at The Grove shopping mall, eager to get their hands on the new iPhone 4, which went on sale on Thursday morning.
Bateman's celebrity status won him special treatment when an Apple employee noticed him in the queue and allowed him to cut to the front of the line - and walk straight into the shop to make his purchase.
But Bateman's actions won't win him any fans - other customers, who had been waiting patiently for hours, jeered and booed the star as he strolled right past them.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding