Mariah Carey Bidding for Michael Jackson's This Is It Sofa
Mariah Carey will be going head to head with royalty and super-rich Michael Jackson fans in a bid to land a sofa set the King of Pop commissioned for his This Is It stageshow at an auction in Las Vegas on Friday, June 25. The pop superstar has asked interior designer to the stars Kenneth Bordewick to bid on the item at a Julien's Auction held on the anniversary of the Thriller singer's death.
Ironically, Bordewick also advised Jackson on the furniture for his London home - and flew to Italy to oversee the manufacture of the 22 items that craftsmen at Combustile custom made for the King of Pop. He tells WENN, "Mariah is very interested in the sofa set, which is expected to fetch $150,000, but I think it's more likely to go under the hammer for $1 million."
More Mariah Carey News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'