Mariah Carey Bidding for Michael Jackson's This Is It Sofa
Mariah Carey will be going head to head with royalty and super-rich Michael Jackson fans in a bid to land a sofa set the King of Pop commissioned for his This Is It stageshow at an auction in Las Vegas on Friday, June 25. The pop superstar has asked interior designer to the stars Kenneth Bordewick to bid on the item at a Julien's Auction held on the anniversary of the Thriller singer's death.
Ironically, Bordewick also advised Jackson on the furniture for his London home - and flew to Italy to oversee the manufacture of the 22 items that craftsmen at Combustile custom made for the King of Pop. He tells WENN, "Mariah is very interested in the sofa set, which is expected to fetch $150,000, but I think it's more likely to go under the hammer for $1 million."
More Mariah Carey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked