Kellan Lutz Would Love to Play in 'Twilight' Spin-Off
Kellan Lutz is begging "Twilight" author Stephanie Meyer to write a vampire spin-off - so he can further explore his Emmett Cullen character on the big screen. The actor shot to fame as the bloodsucking brother of Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen in the franchise and admits he's spent hours coming up with his alter ego's back story.
And he wants Meyer to come up with solo storylines for Emmett, insisting there's still "a lot" he has yet to share with Twilight fans. He tells Dose.ca, "Would I consider doing an Emmett spin-off? Oh yeah. Even if it's just one movie. To see Emmett and his wife Rosalie's relationship more would be nice. I love my character, I've made such a back-story in my head, and I just don't get to show a lot of him. I can't help it and I can't complain, but there's a lot I want to do with him..."
"There's an excerpt that Stephenie wrote called Emmett and the Bear that she posted on her website. It really shows what the story is with Emmett and his relationship with Robert Pattinson's character Edward and how they became really close. I wish that we could show that. I'd love for Stephenie to write the Emmett chronicles."
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer